1. When he embraced his teammate after a goal.
2. And when he was just happy and wanted to show someone his love:
3. When he made this “I’m about to hug you” face:
4. And took it a step further with this big hug AND kiss for his fellow teammate, Jack Wilshere:
So jealous of your life, Wilshere.
5. When this moment between him and Patrice Evra was more beautiful than that scene in The Notebook.
“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
6. When he hugged Mertesacker even if he wasn’t hugging him back:
7. When he wanted to whisper something to Mesut Ozil and hugged him because, WHY NOT?
8. When he snuck a hug from Tomas Rosicky and was so happy about it that he stuck his tongue out:
9. When France qualitifed for the World Cup and he embraced Mathieu Valbuena and everyone around them watched their happiness.
10. When he embraced Lukas Podolski because he felt like it:
11. When he hugged Gervinho and made him feel like everything would be alright:
12. When Santi Cazorla embraced him and made him feel like the happiest man on earth:
Talk about pure happiness!
13. When he shared this beautiful moment with Tomas Rosicky after winning a game.
14. And when he ran to hug all his teammates…
15. … And was ecstatic to get ALL the hugs:
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎