1. When he embraced his teammate after a goal.
2. And when he was just happy and wanted to show someone his love:
3. When he made this “I’m about to hug you” face:
4. And took it a step further with this big hug AND kiss for his fellow teammate, Jack Wilshere:
So jealous of your life, Wilshere.
5. When this moment between him and Patrice Evra was more beautiful than that scene in The Notebook.
“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
6. When he hugged Mertesacker even if he wasn’t hugging him back:
7. When he wanted to whisper something to Mesut Ozil and hugged him because, WHY NOT?
8. When he snuck a hug from Tomas Rosicky and was so happy about it that he stuck his tongue out:
9. When France qualitifed for the World Cup and he embraced Mathieu Valbuena and everyone around them watched their happiness.
10. When he embraced Lukas Podolski because he felt like it:
11. When he hugged Gervinho and made him feel like everything would be alright:
12. When Santi Cazorla embraced him and made him feel like the happiest man on earth:
Talk about pure happiness!
13. When he shared this beautiful moment with Tomas Rosicky after winning a game.
14. And when he ran to hug all his teammates…
15. … And was ecstatic to get ALL the hugs:
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂