We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A magnetic air fryer cheat sheet because let's be honest, we've all just been throwing food in for a random amount of time and cutting through it like four times to check if it's done (please tell me I'm not the only one who does this...). Now you can finally know the actual timing to create perfectly cooked masterpieces.
Promising review: "Bought an air fryer several months ago which I haven't used a whole lot because it came with only a few recipes but not enough info on other items to cook. The Lotteli cheat sheet gives you cooking times and temperatures for a lot of your common everyday foods in a magnetized easy-to-read, two-sheet combo that fills in where air fryer pamphlet that came with the unit leaves out. I also bought an air fryer cookbook but this only comes with specific recipes, whereas the cheat sheet fills in the void for quick basic needs. Very happy with this purchase! 😁" —B. Frank Smith
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors, a bundle, and a Spanish version).
2. A silicone baking mat so you can cook any food on your baking sheet without dreading the horrible sticky mess you'll have to scrub off it when it comes out of the oven.
3. An instant read long probe meat thermometer to give you a precise and FAST temperature reading so you don't have to worry about keeping the oven open too long while you check if your tenderloin is finished cooking.
Promising review: "A great thermometer. I can even see ambient temperature with it. The sharp point goes in easily and seeing the accurate temp fast can't be beat. You can even clip it to your shirt and with the ring I actually have it hanging in a conspicuous place in my kitchen so I don't have to keep diving into the utensil drawer. It sure exceeded my expectations." —B.C. Poppe
Get it from Amazon for $8.79.
4. And a meat cooking temperature magnet because just getting the fancy thermometer doesn't mean you actually know what temperature you are waiting for it to be.
Moonshine & Glitter is a small business based in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina creating beautiful wood signs and decor.
Promising review: "I got this for my mom since I'm a chef and she's always asking me what temps to cook things too! Great quality and my mom smiled when I opened it! We put it on the side of the fridge for her to see and it's been a good laugh for her whenever she needs to know a temperature. THANK YOU!" —Eliza Schane
5. A versatile stainless-steel scraper and chopper that is sure to become the most used item in your kitchen. It has a sharp enough edge to cut, it's flat enough to scrape things off your cutting board (or shape frosting on a cake!), and has measurements on the edge so you can make sure you're getting perfectly even slices.
Promising review: "This Oxo Good grips scraper is perfect. The handle is perfectly shaped to fit your hand well and comfortably. I also like the handle has a rubber, nonslip feel. The blade is also perfect and has a nicely tapered edge. There are no worries here about any bent or sticking up edges that might scratch my countertop. Also, I like the etched in ruler on the blade as well. I've tried a few other scrapers, and you would be doing yourself a disservice by going with anything other than this one by Oxo Good Grips." —MADPWR
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
6. A chic freezer storage chart so you can stop questioning just how long that cake in your freezer can survive before you need to throw it out (bad news, newlyweds, it isn't *actually* supposed to stay in there for a whole year).
Alchera Designs is a Germany-based Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in organizational and decorative printables.
Promising review: "We purchased these for a birthday gift for our chef friend and had them printed on matte poster, they looked amazing, he loved them so much. Thank you so much for the awesome designs!" —Sarah
7. A magnetic hanging utensil set that includes: a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle, all designed to fit perfectly nestled with each other so you don't have to rummage around in your drawer to find your ladle when you just desperately want to eat your bowl of soup.
"Someone gifted me one of these many moons ago, and the utensils have held up for over four years! They're still as perfectly magnetized and functional as they were when they first arrived, and I barely ever notice them even though my counter space is approximately that of a lunch tray (wish I were kidding!!!)." —Emma Lord
Promising review: "We travel full-time and move every three months so everything has to be compact and packable. These replaced five other kitchen utensils that did not nest in each other. They sit on the counter ready to use. They are sturdy and have been used in nonstick ceramic and cast-iron pans. Very happy with this set." —Justice Talbot
Get a set from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in four other color varieties).
8. A two-stage knife-sharpener designed to give your old, dull knives the ~refresh~ they deserve. Plus it'll make your life a whole lot easier when you can just slice through an onion in one go instead of hacking it apart with what has essentially become a butter knife.
Promising review: "Wow, this little gadget is pretty amazing! I have some old (expensive) non-serrated knives that are supposed to never need sharpening but unfortunately, lost their sharp edge long ago. I saw this gadget and decided to try it. I set the bottom of this gadget on the edge of the counter and ran one of the knives through the side labeled 'coarse' about 10 times, then ran it through the side labeled 'fine' another 8–10 times. Bingo! The knife was transformed back to its former high-dollar cutlery glory. I could hardly believe how effectively it had sharpened the knife, which I had been ready to throw away a week before. I've been happily sharpening all our knives and trying to add up in my head how much money I've saved by NOT having to buy another set of expensive knives. I don't know where else you can spend $7 and get this return for the money. Great score!" —Schelly L. Wagoner
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more info.
Get it from Amazon for $7.30.
10. A popular microwave pasta cooker so you can cook dinner while doing a million other things and *not* have to worry about any pots boiling over. Just put some water and dry noodles in this little gadget, push some buttons on a microwave, strain it right from the container, and before you know it you'll be eating the easiest meal of your life.
Promising review: "I don't want to get all gushy over a pasta maker, but man...I really love this gizmo! I try to limit my monthly food expenditures and the Fasta Pasta helps me work in at least one inexpensive pasta meal every week. If not more. First of all, I like spaghetti — either with normal Prego-type sauce or sometimes just with butter and Romano cheese sprinkled on. But I'm lazy and impatient and don't like things that take a long time to make, with a bunch of steps, and a big clean up afterwards. The Fasta Pasta is perfect for me. I get the exact amount of correctly-measured spaghetti; it's faster than boiling water in a big pot then having to watch and stir the pasta; the pasta comes out perfectly cooked every time; and the cleanup is a snap. No big pot; no colander; no spaghetti fork to lift out the pasta. Just the easy to clean Fasta Pasta, and a pot to heat up the sauce. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!" —Smilin Sam
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
11. A handy dandy scrap collector that is an upgraded version of the trash bowl Rachael Ray always says to keep with you whenever you are cooking. This bad boy can strap right onto the edge of a table or counter so it doesn't even have to take up any of your prep space.
Promising review: "I am one of the messiest cooks in the world. When I get done, I usually have scraps around my feet where I have knocked bits of veggies off the counter. I've looked for a long time for something to take care of the problem, but everything seemed like overkill. This container is perfect. It's just the right size. I attach it parallel with my belly, and all the stuff that usually hits the floor, goes in the container. Plus, I can wipe the counter into it, empty it in the trash, and pop it in the dishwasher." —Patricia Logos
Get it from Amazon for $14.77+ (available in two colors and with or without bags).
12. A hand-powered chopper so you can stop risking your fingers and crying every time you need to chop up onions for your recipes. Bonus, you may be able to finally get your kids interested in cooking cause this is basically like playing with a fun wind up toy.
Promising review: "This chopper is amazing!! I love cooking, but used to absolutely HATE chopping onions... until someone gave me this chopper! Now I simply have to quarter the onion, throw it in the chopper, pull the handle about 10–15 times, and they're ready to be used! No more teary eyes or spending a long time chopping onions. The cup is big enough to fit a whole onion... I think the capacity is three cups. There's tons of other uses to this as well... you can chop pretty much anything from herbs, veggies and fruits, to making salsa and guacamole." —Valjulia
Get it from Amazon for $17.21+ (available in three colors).
13. An olive oil spritzer that lets you make your own at-home version of the aerosol spray oils except now you can actually decide which type of oil you want to use. This contraption will help make sure you don't accidentally pour a huge puddle of oil into your pan when you only needed to "lightly coat" it.
This is also a much less wasteful alternative to disposable spray cans!
Promising review: "I had a store-bought sherry vinegar with a pump top. When the vinegar ran out, I refilled it. Eventually though, the pump top broke because it wasn't meant for repeated use. So I found this product, which just arrived. It was easy to clean, and I just filled it with sherry vinegar. Terrific misting! I'm happy I found this." —Mary Owens
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in three varieties).
14. A snap-on pasta strainer so you don't have to worry about dirtying another dish or making room in your overfilled sink while making your 'simple' weeknight dinner.
Promising review: "I've owned this for about six months, and I couldn't imagine cooking without it. I hate strainers. They are bulky and fill up the dishwasher, I'm lazy, whatever. This strainer is a lifesaver. Clip it on your pan, strain, and voila! And it is so easy to clean. A little hot water and it's good to go for the next round. I highly recommend this gadget — it will retire your current strainer." —Viola Evens
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in five colors).
15. A trio lasagna pan designed to let everyone customize their dish without worrying about any cross-contamination (keep your vegetables out of my meat lasagna). But, don't let the name put you in a box, this pan can be used for wayyyy more than just lasagna… I'm talking bread, blondies, brownies… and *every* piece is an edge piece 😋.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) who will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
16. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning to help transform even the most boring dish into something deeeeelicious. Not only is it incredibly tasty, but it is low sodium and made of dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic to spice up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 3.2 million followers with plenty of delicious food content.
Promising review: "The best seasoning I've ever had. I literally put it on everything. I love to cook and I put this on just about anything I grill or make on the stove too. Amazing stuff, and the guy who created this seems like a hell of a dude. Has a fun YouTube channel and his personality is real solid. He's passionate about his product and I bought some and it did not disappoint." —Kevin L. Kemper
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $14.50.
17. An indoor smokeless George Foreman grill so you can get that "fresh off the grill" flavor no matter what the weather is outside *and* without worrying about setting off the fire alarm.
Promising review: "I love this grill. I can do meat, corn on the cob, and squash all at the same time and dinner is ready to serve right off the grill. I was worried about clean up, but it was just like advertised. I washed it off and then put it in the dishwasher and it came out like new. Would I recommend this product? Definitely yes!!" —Rebecca J. Shreve
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in six colors).
18. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to prevent any messes (like stuck, burnt-on cheese that oozed off your frozen pizza 😖) in the first place by protecting the bottom of the oven. When it gets messy, it can just be thrown in the dishwasher or rinsed in the sink.
Be sure to place this on the bottom rack, not the actual bottom of the oven as that would prevent proper airflow.
Promising review: "These liners are life changing! I never thought I needed them until a friend raved about them. Cleanup is so simple; no more melted cheese or sauces burnt to the bottom of my ovens. I love that I can cut down to size to fit my toaster oven also. My husband enjoys grilling with the liners now, as he doesn't have to line the grill with aluminum foil, which he found so annoying, deterring him from grilling. This product really has simplified my life in the kitchen and I love it." —Kindle Custommer
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99+ (also available in a bundle with different sizes).
19. The Always Pan from Our Place that will pretty much eliminate the need for any other pan. You can use this bad boy to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, and serve. Plus, it's so pretty, you won't mind that it lives on your stove because you use it so often it isn't even worth putting away.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Other BuzzFeeders also LOVE this pan. Here's our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the aesthetic design.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in nine colors).
20. A set of three dough presses to create the most perfect- (and identical!) looking hand pies, dumplings, ravioli, calzones, empanadas, and more.
The set comes with three presses in three dimensions — four, five, and six inches in diameter. The back of the press is a circle so you can make sure you are always starting with the exact right-sized piece of dough. Plus, they are dishwasher safe!
Promising review: "This was a great purchase for the price. I was making empanadas and folding them by hand, which didn’t look too good. This set helps me cut them easily into circles and then easily presses them close. Consistent look each time! I like that there are three sizes in the set so I can make them according to my mood. Easy to wash and use. Would highly recommend for the price and functionality!" —Sox
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99.
21. A game-changing electric can opener designed to eliminate *all* the struggle associated with using a traditional can opener. This one is magnetized to attach itself to the rim of any can, then you press the button and it'll rotate 360 degrees and pop the whole top right off. No more jagged edges to cut yourself on or giant appliances taking up your whole counter.
Psst – a lot of cat owners swear by this for opening cat food cans!
Promising review: "I just recently bought this can opener and I really loved it. It's convenient, hassle free and not complicated to use. You just simply push the button and let it do its magic. I am really satisfied and would recommend this to my friends and family." —Erica
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 10 colors).