- jessicaa55 "19 Small Awards Anyone With Anxiety D..."
- jessicaa55 "This 87-Year-Old Granny Gives Zero Fu..."
- jessicaa55 "Exes Asked Each Other Incredibly Hone..."
- jessicaa55 "What Movie Helped You Get Over A Brea..."
Response to 21 Oddly Satisfying Disney Moments:
That makes me uncomfortable. Stop making me uncomfortable.
- jessicaa55 "Someone Reverse-Aged This Woman Using..."
- jessicaa55 "Little Girl Says She Doesn’t Ca..."
- jessicaa55 "13 Makeup Tips You Should Steal From ..."
- jessicaa55 "When 38 People Realized They Were "Th..."
This sounds similar to my experience working at Banana Republic. I am moderately tattooed and during my interview asked the company policy on visible tattoos. The manager told me Gap Inc is a liberal company and so long as my tattoos were not vulgar or offensive, it was completely acceptable. Fast forward to my first day where I wore a short sleeve top and my gypsy and roses on my bicep were visible….and the manager approached me to say, “We’re actually a fairly conservative business, so while your tattoo is pretty, we need it to be covered the next time you come in.” Needless to say, I quit.
Response to How The Dogs Of Instagram Spent Their Summer:
Yay chi_bots!! I worked with their mama :)
- jessicaa55 "How The Dogs Of Instagram Spent Their..."
- jessicaa55 "This Doo-Wop Version Of Miley Cyrus..."
- jessicaa55 "25 Things That Get Harder After Age 25"