21 Sports GIFS That Made Us Laugh In 2020
From hilarious in-game bloopers to athlete reactions, sports in 2020 had plenty to offer.
1. Sports were different in 2020, but it still offered some hilarious GIF content. Everyone deserves a good laugh, especially if you want to be like Mike.
2. What better way to kick off than with some reaction GIFs? New England Patriots quarterback (and always expressive) Cam Newton likes that idea, right?
3. Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Joe Kelly appears more than pleased with himself after striking out Carlos Correa.
4. Here is some wholesome content of Milwaukee Buck and 2020 NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo dancing.
5. And who doesn't like a good fourth wall break?
6. Enough reactions, let's charge into some NFL game action!
7. Speaking of endzones, I wonder what JuJu Smith-Schuster is thinking about after catching a touchdown.
8. New Orleans Saints backup quarterback Jameis Winston reminding the lovely people at home that his team just ate a "W".
9. Let's check in with Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick during the at-home NFL Draft night:
10. In the Major League, Dr. Fauci took the mound to throw out the first pitch in Washington, and...
11. Baseball returned for a shorter season, but not everyone had the proper footing.
12. Pitching bullpens can sometimes have a little too much fun.
14. Free throws in basketball can bring out all the emotions at once.
15. Jewell Lloyd celebrating the Seattle Storm's fourth title in the WNBA.
16. In the NHL, Brad Marchand lost a shootout because he forgot to bring the hockey puck with him.
17. It's not all bad for the Boston Bruins. Matt Grzelcyk puts in 110% effort on the ice (but sometimes it is not enough for a fist pump)
18. Professional Wrestling counts as "Sports Entertainment" and Montez Ford wants to fly like an eagle.
19. Life can sometimes creep up on you like the Undertaker in a Boneyard Match.
20. Here's Iron Mike Tyson versus a really tough-to-tear-off T-shirt.
21. Sports rarely fail to entertain. So raise your trophies high and say "cheers" to the spirit of competition.
Two final questions: What was the funniest GIF?
And should Belichick's dog be in charge of every laptop in the world?