1. Los Pollos Hermanos, Breaking Bad
Food to try: The fried chicken.
Main draw: Feeling productive as you buy your meth and dinner in one place.
2. Krusty Burger, The Simpsons
Food to try: The Krusty Burger.
Main draw: Having bragging rites after eating a zebra and elephant burger.
9. The Banana Stand, Arrested Development
Food to try: Frozen chocolate bananas.
Main draw: There’s always money in the banana stand.
13. JJ’s Diner, Parks and Recreation
Food to try: The four horse-meals of the egg-pork-alypse.
Main draw: The four horse-meals of the egg-pork-alypse.
14. The Double R Diner, Twin Peaks
Food to try: Some damn good coffee.
Main draw: Cherry pie that you could just kill for.
15. The Shore Shack, Rocket Power
Food to try: Fish tacos.
Main draw: Being served by children so athletic, Batman would feel outmatched.
16. Der Waffle Haus, Dead Like Me
Food to try: The waffles.
Main draw: Unknowingly chilling with Death(s).
17. Goodburger, All That
Food to try: The goodburger.
Main draw: Hoping against hope that one day you’d see Kenan and Kel back together.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.