"We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication."
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A set of different-sized DIY bath bomb molds so you can mix together your favorite essential oils and scents for your best bath yet.
3. A pack of 16 AA rechargeable batteries. It's a great time to stock up on batteries for the incoming gifts this holiday, and these are better for the environment!
4. A poker chip set with professional-looking chips in four colors, two decks of standard playing cards, and a briefcase to store it all in.
5. An infrared digital thermometer FDA approved for all ages — it will come in handy this flu season. If there is a fever it turns red and if not, it remains green.
6. A rechargeable electric toothbrush designed to target buildup by removing up to six times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
7. A three-pack of reversible holiday wrapping paper just in time for gifting season.
8. A hemp seed oil lotion with a sweet pineapple and honey melon scent.
9. A set of four labeled cutting boards that'll help remind you which food to cut on which surface.
10. A children's book called, Have You Filled A Bucket Today?, by Carol McCloud. It's all about kindness, positive behavior, and optimistic goal setting.
11. A DNA testing kit ideal for anyone who is curious about their ancestry and carrier status.
12. A Lady Antebellum Christmas album called On This Winter's Night that will get you into get you in the mood for the holidays!
13. A wireless karaoke microphone you'll probably annoy the whole family with when you constantly break out into song. #SorryNotSorry
14. A 40-pack of hand warmers to keep you nice and toasty all winter long with up to ten hours of heat per pack.
15. An assortment of yarn in 40 different colors for anyone who wants to get into knitting or crochet in the new year.
16. A pair of fuzzy holiday socks you'll never want to take off this winter.
17. An inverted umbrella designed to close from the inside out so you stay dry and the wind won't break your only source of protection from the rain.
18. A durable, oversized canvas travel bag that'll last you for years.
We're movin' & shakin' Amazon!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.