Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: fuzzy pajamas, an angry cat holiday sweater, and a pair of boots.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
4. A four cup fat separator with a special strainer and tapered lip to make all of your holiday gravies so much more delicious.
5. A pair comfy kitten socks you can slip and slide around the house in, just don't fall and break your neck.
6. A bamboo cheese board with a built-in cutlery set so you can have fancy wine and cheese nights like a real ~adult~.
7. A copy of The Bodyguard, which is probably the greatest love story of our time and gifted us with the greatest ballad only Whitney Houston was capable of.
8. A pack of cleansing wipes made with grapefruit and salicylic acid to remove excess dirt and oil from your skin.
9. A Pusheen the Cat calendar so you can start off your new year in the most adorable (and responsible) way.
10. An eight-week supply of antiperspirant wipes that'll reduce sweat so you can lift your arms above your head without feeling self-conscious.
12. An angry cat holiday sweater that will honestly be the topic of conversation at your get togethers.
14. A set of measuring cups that will definitely give you the right portion of brown sugar you'll need for that cake you're thinking of baking.
17. An Instant Pot cookbook that can teach you how to make bomb meals without slaving over a hot stove.
18. An all-in-one makeup kit with an abundance of eyeshadows, blushes, and lipgloss you can use for your holiday makeup lewks.
Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, you'll go down in history!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.