1. Canadian wedding photographer Jessica Zais has created the most swoon-worthy wedding shoot ever, taking inspiration from her favourite book: Anne of Green Gables.
2. “I’m forever indebted to L.M. Montgomery for her dreaming up Anne. There is something about Anne that makes it impossible not to love her instantly,” Jessica writes on her blog.
4. So Jessica teamed up with some of her favourite vendors to create a wedding fit for Anne Shirley, and her knight in disguise Gilbert Blythe.
5. The attention to detail is exquisite. There’s a White Way of Delight, inspired by the tunnel of blossoms Matthew drives Anne through when they first meet.
“We had so much fun dreaming up all the scenes and details from the Anne of Green Gables series to incorporate. Stage Right Etc did a fantastic job of weaving in those details while still doing their own twist,” says Jessica.
8. There was even mini carrot cakes, created by Sweet on You Cakes, plus plenty of books to represent Anne’s love of reading - not to mention Anne’s must-have puffed sleeves.
9. Gilbert and Anne with an E forever. <3
See more of the shoot on Jessica’s website.
Bailey and Yanni, the “Anne and Gilbert” models for this shoot, just got engaged IRL! Congrats, guys!
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂