The First Trailer For "Riverdale" Season 3 Is Here And It Looks Wild
This show just keeps on pulling me back in.
Good news, Riverdale fans (or those with Stockholm Syndrome who just can't quit the show, like me): Season 3 is less than three months away! Here's the first teaser.
We get to see Archie and the gang in his iconic jalopy, heading for some downtime after the "summer from hell".
They look like they're having fun.
I mean, look how cute AND intriguing this is.
But lol, this is Riverdale, so of course that's not all they're going to give us. The teaser also hints at Betty's mum and sister getting more involved with that weird cult at the Farm.
Meanwhile, the San Diego Comic-Con panel revealed even more about what we can expect about Season 3, including:
* Jughead's mum and sister finally making an appearance (yay!).
* A flashback episode in which the main cast will play the younger versions of their parents (oooh!).
* Archie's murder trial (hmmm).
* Another musical episode (ugh).
* Veronica running a speak-easy out of Pop's (wut).
* Hiram trying to bring Veronica down/control her (siiiigh).
* Hermione trying to bring Hiram down (siiiiiiiiiiigh).
* Varchie running into problems (noooo).
* Bughead investigating things (cool).
* Me losing my sanity, no doubt (uh oh).