27 Reasons Rafael And Jane Belong Together On "Jane The Virgin"
Michael can GTFO tbh.
1. First let's get the obvious out of the way: Rafael is just plain beautiful.
2. Seriously, look at this handsome face.
3. The guy can wear the hell out of a shirt.
4. He also looks incredibly, incredibly, incredibly good without one.
5. Let's not even start on the wet shirt look (and also: the fact he jumped in the pool to ~save~ Jane without hesitating even though lol it was totally unncessary).
6. He and Jane have an amazing connection. Remember that time they stayed up all night just talking?
7. Before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.
8. They have fun doing literally anything together. Like shopping at Target.
9. Their first* kiss was completely mind-blowing.
10. And every other kiss after that was pretty amazing too.
11. Honestly, their chemistry is just 🔥🔥🔥.
12. There are literally sparks between them.
13. And Jane was actually so happy when they were together.
14. Rafael loves everything about Jane.
15. Even when she's at her worst.
16. And the way he looks at her is enough to make even the coldest heart melt.
17. Seriously, look at this look.
18. He's there for Jane in whatever way she needs him.
19. He was literally going to lose everything and he still put Jane and her needs first.
20. He supports and encourages all of her ambitions.
21. He's a really good dad to Mateo.
22. It's basically the most adorable thing ever.
23. Not to mention completely freaking hot.