1. Herrrrrrrre's Tywin!
2. One of the most iconic character introductions in the whole damn show.
3. Honestly, no wonder the Lannister kids are all so fucked up, with this guy as their dad.
4. "It's the family name that lives on..." Sorry, Tywin, but unless Tyrion starts pumping out babies, your name is deaaaaaad.
5. "We could establish a dynasty... or collapse into nothing like the Targaryens did." Well, one of those things came true.
6. Me, this whole season: NED NO!
7. Ned, this whole season: Ned yes!
8. Ned literally just figured out Cersei was involved in Bran's fall but he still wants to warn her. He's too good for his own good.
9. This scene is giving me such R+L=J feels.
10. "When you play the game of thrones you win, or you die." SHE SAID THE THING.
11. Ah, the sexposition scene to end all sexposition scenes. This is uncomfortable.
12. "What we don't know is usually what gets us killed." Oh, I hope this comes true for Littlefinger and what he didn't know about Ramsay gets him killed via Sansa's revenge.
13. "What do you want?" "Oh, everything, my dear. Everything there is." Littlefinger was telling us the whole time.
14. Theon, stop harassing Osha.
15. OMG, Maester Luwin just burnt Theon so bad.
16. FINALLY JON SNOW IS BAAAACK.
17. Question: if that's Benjen's horse returning to the Wall, where did he get the horse we see him riding in Season 6?
18. Robert, look, sorry to say this but I'm not gonna miss you, buddy.
19. I don't think anyone else will, either.
20. "Fill in the damn titles..." I wish Dany was as impatient with titles as Robert.
21. Ned's sly change of the wording to "my rightful heir" is probably the most dishonest thing he's done in his own life.
22. Well, that and the whole ~telling everyone Jon was his son~ thing.
23. I forgot Robert had a change of heart about Dany's murder at the last minute.
24. Varys giving no fucks about Daenerys is so jarring.
25. Drogo correcting Dany's Dothraki is cute. WHY DO I SHIP THEM SO MUCH?!
26. The braiding! The nose touch! The kissss!
27. I have to block out the whole start of their relationship.
28. "Daenerys of the House Targaryen. Khaleesi of the Rider Men and Princess of the Seven Kingdoms." Dany's titles have had the biggest character growth of the whole damn show.
29. "You're allowed to look happy." LOL one piece of advice Jon never took to heart.
30. "There's honour in being a steward." Jon says, until he becomes a steward.
31. All Jon wanted was to be a hero when he grew up. HE FUCKING DID IT, TAKE THAT THORNE.
32. Now all he wants to do is sleep and be warm, let's be real.
33. Sam is serving Jon some damn great advice.
34. "I always wanted to be a wizard." Oh you will be, Sam. Of a kind.
35. Jon Snow is laughing and my skin is clear, my debts are paid, my grades are up and my crops are thriving.
36. Renly was wrong about Stannis not inspiring love or loyalty. He's clearly never met Davos.
37. Ned siding with Stannis was the right thing. But it was not the smart thing.
38. Story of Ned's life.
39. Oh. I forgot Littlefinger tried to team up with Ned before he betrayed him. He totally would have betrayed him anyway.
40. "We only make peace with our enemies, my lord. That's why it's called making peace." Wise words.
41. Littlefinger was trying to warn him right there that he had the power. Ned should have listened.
42. We're getting to the pointy end now!
43. Better stick 'em with it.