11. "Blue & Grey" (Lyric translation). Written in the midst of the pandemic, "Blue & Grey" explores feelings of burnout and depression, offering company in the darkness.
12. "Louder Than Bombs" (Lyric translation). Co-written, amongst others, by Troye Sivan with BTS members RM, Suga, and J-Hope, the breathy, sensual vocals of "Louder Than Bombs" bely its devastating message about our collective pain.
13. "Life Goes On" (Lyric translation). "Life Goes On" is another pandemic track, but it builds on "Blue & Grey" to move forward to a place of comfort and hope for the future. The pre-chorus vocal harmonies are a particular highlight.
14. "Singularity" (Lyric translation). One of V's solo tracks, this neo-soul song is perfect for his deep voice. It's sexy, seductive, and achingly sad.
15. "00:00" (Lyric translation). Beautifully performed by the vocal line (Jin, Jimin, V, and Jungkook), "00:00" (aka "Zero O'Clock") is about the kinds of crappy days we all experience, and the hopeful idea that everything resets at midnight and tomorrow may be happier, even if it's only a little.
16. "Make It Right" (Lyric translation). Co-written by Ed Sheeran along with RM, J-Hope, Suga, and other collaborators, this is a chill R&B track that's soothing in both lyrics and melody.