1. Max gives Allison his number in class, but when she returns it in the next scene, it’s a different note.
2. Speaking of class — the movie takes place on Halloween, 1993, which was a Sunday. There wouldn’t be school on a Sunday.
3. And there hasn’t been a full moon on Halloween since 1974.
4. Max’s jacket gets soaked after he sets off he sprinklers in the museum…
…But a second later, his jacket is already dry.
5. When the witches are in the graveyard, Winnie mocks Max…
…But Max said that before the Sanderson sisters were brought back to life. She couldn’t have heard.
6. In the scene in the Dennison’s kitchen, you can see the camera crew in the reflection.
7. When Sarah sings her song over Salem, she’s actually flying over the coast of Marblehead.
8. Mrs. Dennison’s wedding ring disappears and reappears throughout the party scene.
9. And so does Ernie’s hat, as Mary sniffs his sneakers.
10. Winnie’s hood goes on and off throughout the scene with Emily…
11. …Who fidgets and moves her legs when she’s supposed to be dead.
12. The spell to the left of the Life Potion…
…Is also to the left of the Excruciating Punishments.
13. If Winnie had to ask this question…
…How would she know about driver’s permits?
14. And Mary probably wouldn’t know about margarine, which was invented in 1869.
15. Witches from 1693 certainly wouldn’t have fillings.
Be careful with that mouth of yours, SJP.