We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of nonstick oven liners, because scraping burnt food off the bottom of your oven is a task no one wants to spend time doing. They're easily cut if needed to match your oven size and even easier to clean — just rinse them off or toss in the dishwasher for a deeper wash!
2. And slow-cooker liners that make the world's best kitchen appliance *even* better. After cooking up some tasty chili or dip, simply toss it out, leaving your slow cooker spick and span for the next meal — no scrubbing required.
3. A microwave rice and quinoa cooker so you don't have to wait 20 minutes just to make rice or some other grain to go with your meal! Just pop this into the dishwasher, and you'll have hot rice, quinoa, couscous, other the grain of your choice ready in minutes! It's specifically designed so that water doesn't overflow in the microwave while cooking.
Promising review: "We love this rice maker! Prep time in just minutes. This has saved us so much time, especially when we need dinner done quick! The rice comes out fully cooked. In the beginning, it may take a few tries, since all microwaves are different, (setting at 800) as recommended, you'll eventually know what amount of rice goes with what amount of water, etc. I add salt to taste and a teaspoon of olive oil and it comes out delish! When done, just turn it over on your serving plate or just serve it directly from the container; afterwards, just pop in dishwasher...no hard rice scraping to do. We've purchased other Lekue products and love them too! Highly recommend!" —Ani
Get it from Amazon for $29.
4. A easily washable drip catcher, because I don't know about you, but water is *constantly* pooling up around my faucet and splashing onto the counter. This absorbent mat catches all the moisture and keeps the surface around your faucet dry and clean. No more gross standing water!
5. An air pressure wine bottle opener if your palms sweat every time you have to reach for a manual corkscrew. With just a few pumps (no pulling or twisting), this air pump opener pulls the cork right out — no more broken cork pieces left floating in your wine.
6. A French-style marble butter keeper so you always have room-temp and perfectly spreadable butter on hand for your morning bagels and toast (because we all know the torture of trying to spread chilled butter).
7. A magnetic stove shelf for smaller kitchens where counter space is at a premium (hello, everyone in NYC). This magnetic shelf attaches to the top of your stove with zero installation required, giving you a very handy spot to store small essentials while freeing up precious cabinet space.
8. A reusable K-Cup to save you SO. MUCH. MONEY if you're using to buying the disposable kind. With this, you can use your favorite ground coffee while also cutting down on waste, and it's compatible with any Keurig machine!
9. A hand-powered chopper capable of swiftly chopping onions (along with veggies, fruits, nuts, and herbs) — no more tears or sliced fingers!
10. A convenient and kid-friendly cereal dispenser to turn the mess of cereal boxes crammed into your pantry into a sleek storage solution that's easily accessible *and* lets you see at a glance how much is left. Each container holds an entire family-size box of cereal!
Check out the cereal dispenser on TikTok.
Promising review: "We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space!!! We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I've been trying to declutter and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter, and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!" —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $28.72.
11. A 3-in-1 egg separator that keeps the yolk separate from the whites while preventing any shell from falling into your bowl. If you cook (or bake) with eggs on the reg, this one's a no-brainer.
Promising review: "I love this product. Just hold the separator with one hand, crack the egg on the ridge with the other, swirl the yoke until all the egg white has poured out, then dump the yoke in the trash or sink. If they had these in a two- or four-egg model, I'd buy it. By far the best yoke/white separator I've owned." —Ajobe
Get it from Amazon for $7.79.
12. An herb stripper to cut down your time spent on one of the most painstaking kitchen tasks: pulling herb leaves off their stems. It has eight hole sizes, so all you have to do is insert your stem into to smallest hole it'll fit in, then pull it through to have all the leaves stripped off for you!
13. A spoon holder (and steam releaser!) so you stop dripping sauce all over the counter! Sure, you could use a spoon rest, but then you'd have to clean that afterward as well, and this little guy is also way more fun. Look at him!!
14. A "Bacon Bin" to handle that piping hot grease in a jiffy, because god forbid you pour any of it down the sink. You can pour it right into this to free up that dish you need to wash, then once the grease hardens, easily scoop it out for disposal or reuse.
15. The gorgeous Always Pan from Our Place, which will make you regret all the times you dirtied up six different dishes to make one meal. The Always Pan can do it all: braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. It's also sooo lightweight and compact and comes in *gorgeous* colors to match your aesthetic.
16. A set of LED under-cabinet lights if your kitchen doesn't get much natural light and feels like a dungeon at night. These will help it feel more spacious and inviting and really come in clutch when you come stumbling in for a glass of water at 2 a.m.
17. A fabric deodorizer to eliminate those weird, lingering fridge odors when nothing else seems to work! Just sit back and relax while this charcoal pouch purifies the air inside your fridge by absorbing excess moisture.
18. A spice rack with labels facing you so you don't have to spend five minutes searching in your cabinet for the exact spice you need. Plus, it's cute enough to keep out on your counter so you can reach for the spice you need faster, and it *also* makes it easy to check which spices you're running low on before heading to the store.
19. Anti-mold pads to end the frustrating cycle of fruits and veggies going bad before you even have a chance to use them. We've all shamefully thrown away a bag of wilted spinach or a wrinkly bell pepper — basically pouring money down the drain. These pads will buy you days of extra time and save you $$$ in the long run.
20. And cheese storage paper designed to protect your cheddar and Parm against mold as it sits in your fridge. There's nothing worse than reaching for some cheese to add your pasta, only to find those dreaded green spots forming. If you buy a lot of cheese, it's worth it to ensure you can properly store it.
21. A dishwasher magnet you can slide to indicate the current status of the dishes inside — that way the next person who comes along knows without a doubt. No more combing for dirty dishes accidentally placed inside a clean dishwasher!
Promising review: "What took them so long?? Every household should have one of these. Does your partner point to the dishwasher and ask you, 'Hey, are these good?' Mine did, almost daily. Not anymore, though! A breeze to install (our dishwasher is magnetic, but I'm really glad it came with adhesive pads — someday when we move, if we need them we have them!), and even though I bought it (mostly) as a joke, I use the heck out of it. Slides easily when it needs to." —Andrea Braun
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in four styles).
22. A rapid egg cooker to take all the time and stress out of cooking eggs just the way you like them. This handy gizmo can cook you soft-, medium-, and hard-boiled eggs (up to six at once), and if you like poached or scrambled eggs, it can do that, too! You can even make an omelet in this thing.
23. A "Bread Buddy" dispenser — it'll be a game-changer if you're always finding mold on your sandwich bread by the time you get to the end of the bag. By keeping the loaf upright and pulling the bag down around the edges, you create an airtight seal that lets you dispense slices one at a time without letting more air in, helping your bread stay fresh for longer.
Check out a TikTok of the Buddeez sandwich bread dispenser in action.
Promising review: "The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone, and I don't quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!" —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $12.49 (available in two lid colors).
24. A colander that expands to fit any size of sink while leaving space for dirty dishes underneath, letting you easily rinse and drain produce! It's a space-efficient solution for smaller kitchens and sinks, and it's multi-purpose — many people use it for drying dishes, too.
25. Or a cutting board and strainer combo perfect for tiny kitchens by eliminating the need to take veggies out of your strainer, dry them, and carry them over to your cutting board. With this, you can handle the entire task of cleaning, drying, and chopping in one area.
26. And a clip-on strainer designed to help you quickly drain pasta while holding the pot with two hands (instead of it overcooking while you dig around in the cabinet for your big colander).
27. A sink cleaner and polish to remove the stubborn stains, rust, and discoloration that have gotten so bad, you might even be considering getting a new sink — PLUS, it leaves a coating that helps repel stains after cleaning. It's perfectly safe for both stainless-steel and porcelain sinks (plus cast-iron, acrylic, Corian, and more).
28. A super bubbly Glisten drain and pipe cleaner if the thought of what's lurking inside your garbage disposal haunts you at night. It's made to deodorize while also removing the nasty grunge and buildup lurking within — no more gnarly smells or dirty water that just won't drain.
Promising review: "So, not gonna lie, I found out about these through a BuzzFeed article on Facebook talking about 'the best things to buy from Amazon for under 10 bucks' or something along those lines. Well, I'm glad I did it! I figured since they are so cheap, it was worth the risk and if it didn't work, no harm no foul. Super easy to use, very convenient and quick. They got rid of all those nasty smells in my disposal; PLUS, like others have said, it left the inside of our disposal sparkling! I don't think the disposal in our apartment has ever been cleaned and with just one of these packets, it was like brand new. I was seriously impressed. Of course, I tried all the other methods: vinegar, lemons, baking soda, etc. And they worked! But they didn't really scrub down in there very well. These? They do the trick! Save yourself the heartache and splurge! I promise you won't be sorry. :)" —Kat K.
Get a bag of four from Amazon for $3.22+ (available in two packaging styles).