3. But we have an awesome cable car if you’re not feeling the hills.
4. Not to brag or anything, but the Lonely Planet named us fourth in their list of top 10 cities to visit.
They said we were the “coolest little capital city in the world”, nbd.
6. House prices in Wellies are way cheaper than in Auckland.
11. And when it’s sunny, they’re beyond perfect.
This is Oriental Bay. It’s pretty much IN THE CITY. We’re awesome.
12. We’re only a short ferry ride away from the South Island.
And, might we add that it has been named by many as the most beautiful ferry ride in the world.
14. It has been scientifically proven* that Wellington has waaaaay better coffee than Auckland.
15. We have an awesome cafe culture that Auckland should be mad jealous of.
17. There are penguins that live in Wellington Harbour and you can sometimes see them float past when you go for a swim.
Does AUCKLAND have penguins? Nope, didn’t think so.