If you have an iPhone, you've probably noticed that the battery life can get pretty shit after a while.
And it kinda sucks to leave home on 100% and only make it a few hours before needing to charge your phone.
But what if I told you there was a way to fix all your problems...or at least your shitty battery?
Let me preface this by saying that I am NOT an expert on iPhones or batteries. But after having my phone for a year, when the battery life started getting really crap, this trick worked for me like a CHARM.
Here's what you gotta do:
1. Let your phone die. It'll break your heart not lunging for the charger when you're on 5% but just play games, turn on your torch or stream some video.
2. When the phone dies, plug it into the charger. As soon as the Apple logo comes on screen, unplug it and let it die again. This helps to use up any power it's holding onto.
3. Once it dies for the second time, plug it into the charger again. When the Apple logo comes up, turn the phone off but keep it plugged in.
4. Leave your phone off, but charging, for at least five hours. Leaving it off overnight is ideal.
5. Turn your phone on while keeping it plugged in, and reset it by holding down home and the off button on the side.
6. You're good to go! Enjoy your newfound long-ass battery life.