2. Though she is originally from Tasmania, Australia, she met Prince Frederick of Denmark at a Sydney pub in 2000. The pair fell in love and proceeded to become the most beautiful couple ever.
3. Please make way for the most genetically-blessed people ever.
4. And then they had perfect children to complete their perfect family and perfect lives.
5. Look at those kids. Just look at them and try to say that they are not the cutest family in the whole world.
7. Come on, she even looks perfect in the freezing cold sliding down the snow on her butt.
8. This perfect real-life Disney Princess looks flawless in formal wear…
9. While holding her equally flawless child…
10. …And even barefoot with her flawless husband in Hobart.
11. Her perfection has been scientifically tested to prove that she could ~never possibly~ do anything wrong.
12. Her title should really be Princess of Everything That Is Beautiful and Shining.
13. Now you know of the beauty and splendour that surrounds Princess Mary, go forth and spread the good word.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.