19 Fierce Street Styles From The Melbourne Fashion Festival
Be inspired by the outfits of Melbourne's fashion elite.
1. Nicole Warne in a fab baby blue two piece.
2. Nixi Killick proving that you sure can mix prints.
3. Montana Cox and a pimpin' leather dress.
4. Lauren Brain proves her smarts with this two-toned number.
5. Gemma Watts makes jumpsuits infinitely cool.
6. Elle Rattenden channels old-school Hollywood glamour.
7. Hanako K. is pretty in pink and florals.
8. Monica Clara strikes a pose in this kick-ass suit.
9. Sheetal Mudumba brings back the Carrie Bradshaw look.
10. Dasha Gold shows you can still turn heads in a stunning monochromatic outfit.
11. Petrova Hammond makes a statement in backless hot pink.
12. Phoebe Montague keeps it demure and elegant.
13. Nicole Warne and Margaret Zhang exude effortless cool.
14. Montana Cox and Camilla Franks can seemingly do no wrong.
15. Megan Gale pulls off pregnant-chic amazingly.
16. Lauren Brain strikes again, getting it right two days in a row.
17. Rachael Finch is sleek in black and white.
18. An unnamed Melbourne-based stylist rocks a mesh top and YSL clutch.
19. Kalli Loukides shows off her tanned midriff.
What's been your favourite look at the festival so far? Let us know in the comments if we've missed one!