All prices in this post are quoted in Australian dollars.
1. This DIY kit to make your own all-natural cheese at home.
2. This natural body scrub which will leave you smelling like strawberries and coconut.
3. Or this natural bath soak which smells just like a chai latte.
4. This necklace made from recycled materials by a women's collective in Uganda.
5. This stainless steel insulated bottle, which will keep drinks cold for 24 hours.
6. These reusable "paper towels" which you can just throw in the washing machine.
Get them here for $15.95.
7. This journal made from recycled books, which comes in heaps of different covers.
8. This reusable shopping bag, which fits a lot more in than you'd think.
9. Or these reusable produce bags that cut down on wastage when buying fruit.
10. This lunch bag that looks like paper but won't ruin the environment.
11. These personalised coffee cups that will make your coffee-a-day habit a lot less wasteful.
12. These beeswax wraps that can easily replace Glad Wrap in your kitchen.
13. These soap pyramids, which are made only with natural ingredients.
14. These organic wines that are free from preservatives (goodbye, hangover).
Check out the selection here, starting from about $13.