- jazmynelynnew "This Avocado Chicken Salad Is Perfect..."
That’s how my eating disorder started in high school my senior year. I became obsessed with getting the numbers to what they were “supposed to be”. I lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I am naturally muscular and dense. I’m 5’8” and at my skinniest I was 152 pounds. You could see the spine in my back, and I was diagnosed with severe depression. A good looking and healthy weight on me is between 190-210 pounds.
- jazmynelynnew "21 VH1 Reality Shows That Were So Bad..."
- jazmynelynnew "22 Pictures That Won't Make Sense To ..."
- jazmynelynnew "26 Trans Guys Who Are Way Too Hot To ..."
#3 is holding his gun upside down.
No, no, no. The intentions were good. Seriously, they were. But the fact remains that if the body was built for combat it’s going to be… well… built. Also, it is equally true that not all women have an hourglass figure. So as far as THAT goes I totally get it. It’s just not fair to put a woman who does not have a fighter’s physique (as defined by the hegemony) and label her a “fighter”. Apparently it discredits all women fighters. Yup. I get it. Personally, I hate fighting with double edge swords.
- jazmynelynnew "Millions Of People Are In Love With T..."
- jazmynelynnew "35 Questions Black People Have For Wh..."
- jazmynelynnew "The 33 Realest Tumblr Posts About Bei..."