9. Ross’s awesome present for his mom.
Ross’s awesome present for his mom.
11. Phoebe’s holiday song
“Went to the store, sat on Santa’s lap, asked him to bring my friends all kinda crap. He said all you need is to write them a song, they haven’t heard it yet so don’t try to sing along. No don’t sing along. Monica, Monica have a happy Hanukkah. Saw Santa Clause, he said hello to Ross and please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy. And Rachel and Chandler, asdf345234 and handler. Happy Holidays Everybody!”
14. Ross teaching Ben about Hanukkah.
Ross: So, Ben, you uh, you know what holiday is coming up, don’t ya?
Ross: Yep, and you know what other holiday is coming up?
Ben: Christmas eve.
Ross: Yes, but also….Hanukkah! See, you’re part Jewish, and-and Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️