5. They feature the gift that is baby-faced Mattia De Sciglio.
8. They have the smooth and powerful Mario Balotelli.
9. He somehow can make a popped collar look good.
10. Fortunately, he also suffers from shirt allergies.
11. They have Salvatore Sirigu whose smile brightens up a room.
13. They feature the sheer magnificence that is Claudio Marchisio.
14. He truly is a sight to behold.
17. They feature the stoicism and ruggedness that is Andrea Barzagli.
20. He has a look to suit any of your tastes.
21. Then there’s one of the crown jewels of Italy, Ignazio Abate.
23. …He plays a little game called soccer on the side.
24. He’s also never shy about taking a selfie with teammates.
25. They have the Italian Stallion Andrea Pirlo.
29. They have Federico Balzaretti who is always well put-together.
30. He’s got abs for days.
31. Actually, weeks.
32. They have Antonio Candreva who is elegant and flawless.
33. Yet stoic and grizzled.
35. Matteo Darmian is an up-and-coming handsome young talent.
36. Even in training he looks perfect.
41. They have classically handsome Leonardo Bonucci.
42. He owns the sporty look.
43. But wonderfully classes it up with a suit as well.
44. Then there’s Lorenzo Insigne. Don’t let the suit fool you.
45. This pint-sized pretty boy can play.
47. They have Mattia Destro, with his fresh face and luscious lashes.
48. He’s boyish and cute.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩