2. The calendar includes Brandi Chastain’s glorious World Cup winning pose.
6. The hilarious lesson to be taken from all this is that if you join a fantasy league, make sure you know the conditions for finishing last.
8. H/T to Deadspin
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.