1. The Brazil 2014 World Cup has been the World Cup of Sadness.
4. Feelings of dejection have become commonplace.
5. Whether it’s alone…
6. …Or with teammates.
9. All the shirts.
11. Even the sexy Italians aren’t immune.
13. Few teams have been as down as England.
17. Except maybe Spain.
18. The defending world champs have gone off with a whimper.
22. This year sadness is the name of the game.
23. So let your emotions show.
24. We won’t tell anybody.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀