Just 19 Useful Things For Anyone Who Owns Jewelry
Today's your last day dealing with tangled necklaces.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of four stackable organizer trays you can lay out flat on your vanity or stack on top of one another to store your necklaces, rings, and bracelets. Plus, it's a system that looks equal parts simple and chic.
2. This hanging organizer with 32 pockets and 18 loops, so you can reach for your jewelry as easily as you reach for your favorite blouse in your closet. Just stow it away on a rack inside your closet.
3. A pack of 200 silicone earring backs because you're *always* losing the backs for your favorite studs, and you want to make sure your earrings stay securely in your ear.
4. These cute geometric dish that'll serve as the perfect place to retire your rings at the end of everyday.
5. A rotating necklace rack to display all your lovely layers. Previously, you just kept your necklaces in a box and they always ended up getting tangled.
6. These necklace extenders for that medium-length pendant you bought that actually fits more like a choker. These extenders come in different lengths so you can make your favorite necklaces as long as you'd like.
7. An ultrasonic jewelry-cleaning machine that's basically like a (gentle) washing machine for your rings, bracelets, watches, and necklaces. Just add water and choose from one of five cycles.
8. This Harry Potter-inspired jewelry display shaped like a bird cage. Never fear, Hedwig will keep watch over your dainty earrings and necklaces when you're not in the room.
9. A cleaning pen to breathe new life into your dull jewels (whether they're real or not) so they can all shine bright like a diamond. 💎 And, the pen is compact enough to carry for on-the-go cleaning.
10. This jewelry making kit that has almost everything you need to create your own unique pieces. Plus, it comes with so many pieces that the entire kit can double as a jewelry repair kit for fixing broken clasps and hooks.
11. A jewelry cabinet that doubles as a full-length mirror so you can immediately reach for your statement necklace and check out how well it goes with your outfit.
12. This ammonia-free cleaning solution to give your gold, platinum, or diamond jewelry a much-needed refresh if you've forgotten what they looked like without all the tarnish.
13. A tray of assorted metal and plastic earring backs so you can always find the replacement you're looking for, instead of always turning to the age-old trick of ripping off a piece of pencil eraser and sticking it on the post of your earring.
14. This genius layered necklace clasp detangler for when you want to wear multiple necklaces but don't want to deal with the tangled mess that will inevitably form by the end of the day.
15. And a pack of three sterling silver magnetic clasps you can clip onto any necklace for easy, durable clasping. Now, you won't have to spend several minutes fumbling around the back of your neck trying to hook the ends of your necklace.
16. A pack of PVC spiral ring adjusters so your new favorite ring can fit more snugly around your finger — no more checking your hand in a panic every hour to make sure the ring didn't accidentally slide off.
17. These hair elastic-holding bracelets that doubles as a practical way to make keeping a hairband around your wrist way comfier, AND as a cute accessory.
18. An essential oil diffuser locket for those moments when you really wish you could bring your favorite diffuser with you when you're on the go — now you (kind of) can, and look adorable while you do it.
19. And this bracelet-fastening tool so you can stop asking your partner to help you connect the clasps on your bracelet. This'll pretty much become the third hand you always wish you had in these situations.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.