We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pullover sweater you'll be able to *spot* a mile away.
2. This mock neck top that'll have you shedding your leather jacket so you can show off how cute it is.
3. A light, flowy patterned blouse because it's bound to go with so many other things in your closet that you might actually be able to create a cute outfit in less than two minutes.
4. And a color block long sleeve top that'll make it look like you spent *all night* piecing together the perfect look when really, it took about 10 fabulous seconds.
5. This slouchy satin cami you might immediately grab for nights out, dinners, dates, and special occasions since it's so beautiful on its own, and you can dress it up or down.
6. Or a super soft and smooth velvet cami that's somehow casual enough for brunch but dressy enough for a fancy dinner.
7. This nostalgia-inducing striped top for the perfect pop of color in your otherwise all-black wardrobe.
8. A sassy, Blair Waldorf-worthy T-shirt you'd surely spot on the Upper East Side — you know, if Blair were to sport a graphic tee.
9. This button-up top inspired by the tropics because even if you've already used up all your PTO, you can at least still ~feel~ like you're on an island vacation.
10. A puff-sleeve sweater to prove once and all that you can, in fact, dress warmly and look cute.
11. This lace off-the-shoulder top for a flirty look you might want to pull on almost every day.
12. Or this tie-front crop top that's *knot* your typical, boring button-up shirt.
13. A grid pullover to get you through those remaining chilly days of winter before we officially say hello to spring.
14. This sparkly mesh top that'll automatically make you the *star* of the dance floor.
15. A V-neck you'll be v. happy you added to your wardrobe because it's cute and versatile enough to dress up or down.
16. This lightweight button-down shirt that's so cozy that you might honestly buy one of each color AND also buy both the long sleeve and short sleeve version!!!
17. A peplum top because it'll put a 'lil extra ~pep~ in your step when you walk out of the house looking effortlessly chic.
18. This leopard print top to help you take a break from your collection of plain white tees.
19. Or this T-shirt with some doggone useful words of wisdom.
20. A striped knit sweater that'll make you want to have a full-on photoshoot because you'll never let anyone forget that you looked this good in a sweater.
21. This ~fancy~ looking long sleeve because it proves not all stylish heroes wear capes — sometimes they wear asymmetrical blouses.
22. A puff-sleeve blouse perfect for going from work to dinner without racking your brain (and closet) for an ultra cute top that suits both.
23. This chunky striped sweater you may want to snuggle under and just take a nap in (after you go out for coffee so everyone can see how gorgeous you look, of course).
24. A sheer, lacey top because you'll definitely remember to pack it in your carry-on for spring break, a weekend getaway, or any other upcoming travels.
25. And this waffle knit tunic that might officially become your Friday feel-good top because that's exactly how you'll feel when you unbox this baby and try it on.
26. A crochet top since it strikes the perfect balance between elegant and casual. In other words, you can pretty much be the ~queen~ of super stylish, everyday outfits.
27. This knotted peplum to make everyone — and I mean everyone — ~green~ with envy when they see you strutting your stuff at the mall.
28. And a knit knit tunic that'll make you look good and feel comfy as hell when you run all those weekend errands you've been putting off.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.