We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lockable jewelry organizer that doubles as a mirror so you can finally have a place for all your accessories *and* check yourself out when you're done pairing them with your outfit.
2. This drawer organizer to keep all your undies in one easy-to-navigate place so you never have to wildly push your T-shirts and bras aside looking for a clean pair.
3. A super slim bookshelf so you can maximize that small strip of unused space in the corner of your room and use it to store all the books you've been putting off finishing.
4. This storage bench that'll act as an extra place to store items, become a seat for you to relax on, and make your room look a little extra classy. Basically, it's a triple-threat piece of furniture.
5. A set of shelf dividers so you can fold and pack your tops and pants neatly instead of building one giant tower of clothes and keeping your fingers crossed it doesn't fall over.
6. This three-drawer dresser because we could all seriously use a place to keep extra sheets and off-season clothes we don't want to completely keep out of sight.
7. A rope basket so you can always find your extra blankets and pillowcases when you need 'em as opposed to, you know, turning your room upside down because you swear you saw your favorite satin pillowcase just last week.
8. This garment rack because besides looking super chic, it'll actually expand your tiny closet and give you more space to hang clothing and store shoes.
9. A shoe organizer so you can stop keeping your shoes in an unorganized pile by your bedroom door. This thing has 24 pockets so you can store up to 12 pairs of shoes.
10. Or, this three-tier shoe rack that'll make it way too easy to not trip over your shoes as you walk through your bedroom.
11. A pack of cable clips so your desk doesn't become a tangled mess of phone-, laptop-, and tablet-chargers.
12. A wall hammock that'll keep just about anything off the ground and out of your way. Finally, a place for all the fabric tote bags you've collected over the years and have no place for.
13. This laundry hamper with a detachable laundry bag so you'll now have NO EXCUSE to just toss dirty clothes onto a pile in the forgotten corner of your room.
14. A set of 12 stackable organizers so you can store those smaller items that like to disappear when you need them most — I'm looking at you, paperclips and bobby pins!!!
15. This bedside caddy to clear some space on your nightstand and still give your TV remote and iPad a convenient place to call home.
16. A rotating pencil holder that looks so spiffy you'll actually want to use it to store all your pens, pencils, and paperclips. You'll never have to ask yourself, "where are those dang scissors?" ever again.
17. This storage box to stow away duvets, pillows, puffy winter jackets, and other things you don't want to deal with on the daily. You can fill it up and slide it under your bed to keep it out of sight.
18. A honeycomb organizer so you can separate your undergarments and be able to see exactly what you need when you need it.
19. This hanging jewelry organizer to easily display all of your many necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and watches (and stop them from cluttering the top of your dresser).
20. An acrylic storage box that will make every makeup lover breathe a sigh of relief when they don't have to sift through a cluttered makeup drawer for a specific tube of lipstick.
21. A countertop trash can to put an end to your habit of leaving used cotton balls and tissues on your vanity table.
22. This hanging scarf organizer so you can stop pulling and tugging at your wad of scarves you've collected over the years and just gracefully grab what you need.
23. A clothing folder board that'll have you folding your own clothes like a pro — you'll actually want to make sure your precious work stays nice and organized!
24. These foldable storage boxes so you can now have a place for everything you used to just tuck into any available corner of your room — books, styling tools, and workout equipment can finally have a place to themselves!
25. A set of space-saving bags that'll literally condense your closet when you place items inside and suck the air out, meaning you'll have more room for the things you actually need.
26. This hanger rack so you can FINALLY do something about those spare hangers littering your closet floor.
27. A shoe organizer that'll fit conveniently under your bed and serve as a place keep your winter boots out of the way when you're reaching for summer sandals and flats.
28. This hanging bag organizer because you'll FINALLY have a place to let all your favorite handbags ~shine~ without getting in your way.
29. A super chic-looking computer desk that looks simple, won't take up a ton of space, and still lets you store important books, folders, papers, and supplies inside the built-in cubbies.
30. And a cap holder for all the baseball hats you have in your possession — sorry, but the chair in your room is not the most effective way to store a dozen hats.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.