30 Things That Might Come In Handy For All The Things You Don’t Have A Place For
Those plastic bags you've been collecting to reuse can finally have a new place to call home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An actual magnetic bobby pin tray because up until now, you've kind of just been setting your bobby pins down on the closest flat surface only to never see them again.
2. This mail slot so you can finally have a place to separate unopened letters from ones you've already gone through — you know, as opposed of just tossing them all on the table in one messy pile. Plus, it has hooks on the bottom as the perfect place to keep your keys.
3. This hanger stacker because you just have soooo many empty hangers cluttering your closet right now. Plus, when you actually need one, you'll know where to find it.
4. A two-sided tea stand so you can stop sifting through your mountain of loose teabags and just reach into the organizer for the right tea when you need it — even if you have, like, 100 tea bags that need a proper home.
5. A lid organizer that's just for the tops of all your plastic containers. FINALLY, you won't have to search high and low for the lids you swore you saw just the other day. It'll store both square and round lids.
6. This remote-control organizer because it's much better than just leaving your remote on the couch where it'll inevitably slip between the cushions, and you'll inevitably spend 30 minutes searching for it in all the wrong places.
7. A ~cheeky~ storage tray so you can keep any extra rolls of toilet paper front and center so you don't have to awkwardly get off the seat to grab a replacement roll when you reach the end of the current one.
8. This car trunk organizer for all the miscellaneous items you always have rolling around the back of your car "just in case."
9. A cord organizer case to keep your charger cables for your multitude of electronics organized and tangle-free. It's also a great idea to keep replacements here, too.
10. This cabinet door organizer because up until now, you've pretty much just been leaving your cutting boards stacked on the countertop and have been getting frustrated every time you need to move them over to create space. You can also store other supplies like cookie sheets, foil, and more!
11. A set of vacuum-sealed bags to help you reduce clutter in your closet and finally give a home to all the winter clothes you currently have sitting in a messy, overflowing heap in your drawer.
12. A wall organizer for storing important documents that still somehow end up just thrown around in any fashion. This'll give you easy access when you need them, and it'll save you so much desk and floor space!
13. This tool rack so all your cleaning utensils (mops, brooms, etc.) are nice and orderly instead of just leaning up against one another in a corner of your kitchen.
14. A double closet rod to help you maximize your closet space and create a new place for the all the clothing items that normally just stay crammed into pretty much nonexistent space on one rod.
15. This over-the-cabinet organizer for storing your blow-dryer, straightener, curling irons, and wide array of other styling tools — this is a sign from the universe: stop leaving your tools on the corner of the bathroom sink where they can fall or get wet!!
16. Sleek mini storage drawers to help you free up some counter and desk space by holding your beauty and skincare products.
17. Or an acrylic storage box if your makeup collection errs on the larger side and you'll need more nooks for storing all your lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes.
18. This over-the-cabinet plastic bag holder because it's way more convenient than just storing the bags inside a bag inside a bag inside a bag.
19. An over-the-door mesh organizer that's designed to fit 24 pairs of shoes, but that'll also work wonders for cleaning supplies, toys, and other random items you need to magically create storage for.
20. This on-the-desk shelf to keep your favorite books in front of you at all times. There's nothing worse than the panic of tearing your room apart because you thought you misplaced your copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
21. An accordion organizer perfect for filing away credit card bills, bank statements, tax returns, receipts, and any other important documents you may want to hold onto. The file expands and has five tabs for separating papers. Adulting = not letting them all gather in a messy pile on your desk.
22. This baseball cap holder because you have far too many to count and any attempt at removing one from its clutter pile results in all of them falling.
23. A battery organizer so when your remote, smoke detector, and kid's favorite toy all run out of batteries at the same time, you'll be able to easily find the right batteries and swap 'em out in no time.
24. This stackable, two-tier basket drawer you can use to store all your jars, seasoning bottles, and cans of food instead of letting them overcrowd your counter top.
25. A coffee pod organizer that'll give you one convenient place to organize all those K-cups, sugar packets, and creamers because they make your kitchen counter look like a cluttered mess when they're just strewn all about.
26. This organizer because it's actually the perfect way to store up to 48 nail polish bottles so you don't have to constantly search every crevice of your room to find the exact shade you're looking for. With this, you'll always be able to see exactly what you have, and it's compact enough to not take up a ton of your dresser space.
27. A wall-mounted organizer you can use to store and display your earrings, necklaces, rings, and more instead of overcrowding a tiny jewelry dish with your plethora of pretty accessories.
28. This toddler-size storage shelf because all the kiddie toys laying around the floor are just waiting for someone to trip or step on 'em. (I'm looking at you, Lego blocks!!) They'll actually be able to reach all their favorite toys.
29. A disc organizer so you can organize your entire DVD collection into this compact binder, thus freeing up sooooo much shelf space for other items.
30. And this pet food storage tower featuring a handy foot pedal so you can have a neat way to store your pet's food and have easy access when you're ready to fill their bowl. Plus, it's wayyyy cooler-looking than leaving bags of pet food on the ground.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.