We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This compact breakfast sandwich maker so you can save yourself the time of washing separate pans and plates AND save money making a yummy breakfast at home.
2. A set of three brush attachments for your drill that'll give any dingy bathroom the cleaning of its life with barely any elbow grease required.
3. These Cosrx Pimple Master Patches because they're formulated to suck out all the icky bad stuff from your breakouts pretty much overnight.
4. A tube of Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment that's formulated with the moisturizing Ceramide 3 to help improve the look and texture of dry, damaged hair.
5. And this Bed Head deep waver so you can get gorgeous, beachy waves without even having to set foot on the sand (but, like, you can still go if you want to).
6. An at-home cold brew coffee maker you'll immediately want if you love iced coffee but hate spending $6 a day on a cup.
7. The infamous Squatty Potty because it'll help make, uh, doing your business a little easier by helping you adjust the position of your legs when you're seated.
8. A motion-detecting toilet light to help you avoid nearly blinding yourself just turning on the harsh bathroom light when you need to go at 2 a.m.
9. These winged eyeliner stamps because they give you that perfect ~flicked~ look in, like, three seconds flat so you can stop wasting precious time in the morning wiping away your smudges and mistakes.
10. A shampoo brush with silicone bristles to reaaally give your scalp the deep cleaning it deserves without leaving your hair in a tangled mess.
11. A time-marked, one-gallon water bottle that'll motivate you to stay hydrated daily — we often overestimate the amount of water we actually drink in a day and this bottle will help put things in perspective.
12. This One Line A Day journal to help you jot down memorable daily moments that you can look back on and see how far you've come and everything you've accomplished. 💙
13. A pair of leggings you'll actually want to live in because they're super soft and cozy and actually a little thicker than most.
14. The one and only O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream because it's formulated to alleviate dry, cracked skin by preventing further moisture loss.
15. Some eyeglass retainers that secure themselves to the arms of your glasses to prevent slippage. Plus, some reviewers say that it also works as a cushion to prevent discomfort behind their ears from wearing glasses.
16. A tiny white noise machine you'll probably add to your cart immediately if you often have trouble falling asleep, because it can help cover up the sounds that might keep you awake at night — like noisy neighbors and blaring sirens.
17. This dish squeegee and brush because it'll help you save sooooo much money on paper towels when you can just brush or swipe away water and crumbs from kitchen surfaces with the stain-resistant silicone edge.
18. A handy dandy knife sharpener that'll breathe new life into a dull blade so you can cut through tough meats and veggies like, well, a hot knife through butter.
19. This foldable wallet so you can have all your travel essentials — passport, phone, boarding pass, credit cards, etc. — in one convenient place instead of having to fumble for them at the last second.
20. An airplane footrest that attaches to the seat in front of you and keeps your feet elevated so you can prevent soreness and swelling during long haul flights.
21. And these packing cubes to help you save some precious space in your carry-on so you have more room for souvenirs!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.