We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of colorful wall buddies to spark some creativity in your otherwise blah-looking entryway. These lil' guys will ensure bags and coats stay off the ground and couch surfaces.
2. A vibrant waterproof desk pad, which enhances your "workable space" since it provides more room for your mouse to roam and can be reversed so you never get bored of the same old same old. Plus, it protects your desk, covers up any unsightly scratches, and the material is comfy enough to rest your arms and 'bows on.
3. A decorative rose gold wine stopper to preserve your favorite bottle of red and ensure that your Prosecco never falls flat. Mmm *pretends to take a sip out of a wine glass* I'm getting notes of looks great on a bar cart...with hints of...I didn't pay more than $10 for this.
4. A two-piece tortoiseshell hair clip set for anyone who, as soon as the temps start to rise, wishes their hair to be up and off their face and neck. This chic design has a bunch of reviewers with thick hair saying "no problem!" when it comes to its ability to keep their tresses in place.
5. A gorgeous set of cable organizers to save you from the panic that ensues once wires become so entangled, it seems like they'll never come undone ever again. These will instantly tame your setup (and disposition) as they'll stay in one place thanks to their chic design and lil' adhesive backs.
6. A collection of cooling bamboo sheets so you can seamlessly switch out the ones that have been pilling since 2017 for a lovely neutral set. And for those who wake up in a pool of sweat, these bedcovers will wick away moisture and ensure your snooze environment is as comfy as can be.
7. A twice-a-day weekly pill organizer that over 14,000 people love for helping them stay on track with vitamins and meds from a.m. to p.m. The best part? Each colorful container is small and compact enough to individually slip into your bag — so you have one less thing to think about on days away.
8. A stunning jade roller and Gua Sha set invented to level up your skincare routine and hit the accelerate button on your serums' and oils' usual qualities. It's also just a soothing way to target fine lines and ensure all the formula is fully absorbed — instead of poking away at your face.
9. Cute and customizable spice labels if minimalist packaging in Sans Serif fonts has you heart-eyed. This is an affordable and aesthetically pleasing way to clean up that disorganized, overrun spice drawer *and* with these on display, you'll finally be able to distinguish the parsley from the oregano.
10. Snug and supportive bike shorts (with pockets!) designed with a high waist that won't fall down during workouts. Plus, they'll make the perfect underlayer to defeat thigh-chafing when you're out and about.
11. An insulated tumbler you'll probably want in every marble and ombré design, because, I don't know about you, but staying hydrated never looked so dang stylish.
12. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser built to erase any evidence of that late night trip to In-N-Out. No shame in getting your Fry-day fix, but you might not want to be reminded of it on Monday morning when you're stuck in traffic....
13. A simple yet remarkable felt insert created to slip into any sort of bag and *poof* instantly organize it. Overcrowded tote bags? Haphazard diaper bags? All now neatly arranged with roomy compartments, so you can stop burrowing for your keys and specs.
14. An ingenious (and adorable) hidden zipper scrunchie you can use to discreetly stash your cash, extra bobby pins, ChapStick, gym locker key...whatever you need to keep handy when you don't want to carry around extra weight.
15. Edison bulbs to switch up your living room lighting from stark white to ambient as heck. These beauties are dimmable and illuminate with a warm ~vintage glow~ for the definition of a low-effort, high-impact upgrade.
16. An Our Place always pan because Instagram's favorite kitchen mate is *chef's kiss* for cooking pros and newbs alike. This beauty replaces the need for eight (yes, eight!) cookware items, so you'll be reaching for this anytime you want to fry, steam, boil, and even serve up your signature dish.
17. A handheld milk frother to achieve a coffee shop-worthy latte from your home — with the added perk of not having to hear your name called out incorrectly. Ta-ta to the days of giving a fake, more pronounceable name at coffee chains, because I will now be creating thick, whipped lattes in the comfort of my own abode!
18. Starface rainbow acne patches you won't mind wearing in public since they're undeniably cute and made from 100% hydrocolloid, which flattens inflammation, absorbs gunk and bacteria, and stops you from picking. Treating acne while you present on a Zoom call? That's what we call *star power*, bb.
19. A set of ~luxe~ velvet slip covers to update your drab, worn-in sitting area with a living room glow up that is a lot more affordable than buying a brand-new couch. And it couldn't be easier for a DIY newb since you just slide these babies over your seating area and secure them with nonslip straps.
20. A pastel pink coffee mug warmer for the sipper who can never finish their piping hot coffee or tea in one sitting. With three heat settings, you can attend that virtual meeting you forgot was happening knowing you don't have to microwave (or worse, remake) that morning cup o' joe.
21. Kaleidoscopic window film that will make working from home while it's unbelievably gorgeous outside feel a little bit more pleasurable. Because when that summertime sun hits...*ahh* it's just what we need to get over the afternoon slump.
22. Toilet cleaning bombs to break down gross rings that have built up around the edges of your toilet bowl. Just pop one of these cuties in and watch the flowery fizz take care of your least favorite chore.
23. A multifunctional lift-top coffee table designed to solve storage problems, WFH issues, and even interior design qualms. I think a decor piece that looks *this* good and has the ability to instantly upgrade your at-home life deserves to be in your cart, like, now.
Promising review: "Great coffee table for the price. Assembly was relatively easy and the only part that requires a second person is the very end when attaching the top of the table to the base. When doing this, I highly recommend using a drill to screw these screws in to save time and effort. The rest of the table can be assembled with screwdrivers. The raising feature is also more useful than I thought. It’s great if you want to eat a meal on the couch or if you are working from home and want your laptop raised up to a better height. Even when raised, the surface is quite sturdy. If you are searching for a great-looking coffee table for an awesome price, this is the table for you." —Evan
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
24. A sophisticated area rug that'll inject your space with style and sneakily disguise any unsightly scuffs that have probably lived in your home rent-free for years!
25. A flowy empire-waist dress accompanied by pockets so you can stuff your lip balm and cash in 'em and not have to worry about lugging around a handbag — *and* this also gives you one less thing to think about accessorizing with your 'fit.
26. A handmade lipstick organizer for anyone whose collection could match that of a Sephora. This unique solution tackles countertop clutter and secures tubes of gloss and lipstick with a clever grip system that keeps everything in place — even when tipped upside-down!
27. A cutesy cotton swab container in the shape of an adorable lil' lotus. Now your cosmetic essentials can sit organized in a seasonally appropriate accessory instead of a boring ol' box shoved in your medicine cabinet.
28. A digital alarm clock that even a non-morning person can agree is a beautiful piece of technology. The sleek mirrored design will look fab sat atop any bedside table, *and* it has charging ports so you can ensure you have enough juice for your late-night Insta scroll.
29. A chic wooden knife stand designed with magnets on both sides that hold up to eight kitchen knives. So the next time you're facing off Bobby Flay (in your head) you can reach for your sharpest tool quickly without having to rummage around in multiple drawers.
30. Breathable house shoes composed of cooling cotton and linen paired with a foam density platform. AKA the perfect formula to eliminate days spent doing chores with aching, sweaty feet!
31. A makeup brush UV sanitizer that's chic design will seamlessly fit with your aspiring beauty blogger vibe. What's not chic, though? Bacteria-ridden brushes. So with this fast-acting device, you can apply that bronzer and shadow without the fear of breakouts.
32. A set of teal agate bookends to ~treat your shelf~ to a glistening pop of color that holds up hefty books and reenergizes your space. Since we hear this type of stone promotes bravery and confidence, it might finally be time to pluck up the courage to ditch that coffee mug that's currently holding up your Lord of the Rings trilogy.
33. A cottagecore-approved brass hanging rack, complete with leather hooks to hang kitchenware and keep your essentials handy without overcrowding counter space.
34. A convenient cold brew maker that I don't think I would have gotten through the work-from-home year without. Because having freshly brewed coffee ready and waiting for me every morning on tap has saved me time (and my paycheck). Plus, it doesn't look half bad sitting on a shelf of leftovers!
35. Thinx period briefs you can actually wear on those moderate flow days when you want something a little more freeing (that also looks adorable). It's up to you whether you pair 'em with a tampon or not, but if anything, they provide some added reassurance when you're not so sure what your monthly mate is gonna do.
36. An upholstered storage bed that'll a) upgrade your squeaky bed frame that's lived with you since your first apartment, and b) take care of your overrun closet that's virtually impossible to close.
37. A silk eye mask, which is the only sleep aid you're going to need if you're after some *true* beauty rest. It has a cooling quality and just looks and feels so good!
38. A stylish travel belt to secure your belongings in place. No more slippin' and slidin' when you just want an easy (and now totally chic) way to transport your totes and book bags around.
39. A Tushy bidet that'll feel like a visit to the water park for your bum! We are here for anything that alleviates the need to buy more TP than is necessary, looks sleek (this comes in a platinum and bamboo style), *and* cleans our backsides so we don't have to.
This bathroom must-have doesn't require electricity or any additional plumbing, and can be temperature controlled.
Promising review: "It is very easy to install. We are addicted to this product because it works wonderfully and it saves so much toilet paper! Also, it is perfect for the elderly or anyone with stiffness or poor range of motion in the back or shoulders...cleanup is efficient and consistent." —Roger Brown
Get it from Amazon for $69 (available in two styles).