We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of cooling bamboo sheets so you can seamlessly switch out the ones that have been pilling since 2017. And for those who wake up in a pool of sweat, these bedcovers will wick away moisture and ensure your snooze environment is as comfortable as can be.
2. Or if you'd just prefer to swap out the covers you lay your head on, satin pillowcases will give you that true "cold side of the pillow" feeling (something most adults appreciate). And their luxurious finish will trick people into thinking you earn a six-figure salary, without the need to spend said six figures.
3. Miracle-Gro food spikes if plant parenting has become your number one priority. This fertilizer can be placed in the soil and ensures your potted child flourishes to live a long, leafy green life.
4. A stackable cutlery organizer that will *cue hallelujah music* tidy up your once nightmarish kitchen drawers and finally arrange silverware so you can open and close them with ease. Goodbye to the days of hodgepodge drawerfuls jammed with extra knives your S.O. insisted would fit!
5. A faucet splash catcher if you just *detest* droplets that turn into pools of water around le sink. This baby soaks up dishwater so you don't have to go ~chasing waterfalls~ down your kitchen cabinets.
HustleSewShop is an Oregon-based shop that makes quality home goods with the option to have them personalized.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care. Highly recommended!" —Alina
6. An adjustable hanging rod that'll expand your closet space and help you achieve what grown-ups might consider ~Instagramworthy perfection~. The horizontal rod has the ability to go from 18 to 30 inches wide and it can be maneuvered up and down to assist you with hard to reach items.
7. Peel-and-stick decorative wallpaper for a trendy home decor facelift in a flash (if you're over a certain age, you know you love an accent wall). You can use this stuff on anywhere from walls to countertops and even floors!
8. A set of bedsheet holders — the (swoonworthy) solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
9. A wall-mounted toothbrush holder and dispenser, aka the bathroom counter space savior seen on TikTok. Big kids are going wild over this nifty thing that dispenses toothpaste and clears up clutter.
10. A set of ~luxe~ velvet slip covers to update your drab, worn-in sitting area with a living room glow-up that is a lot more affordable than buying a brand-new couch. And it couldn't be easier for a DIY newb, since you just slide these babies over your seating area and secure them with nonslip straps.
11. A reusable sponge so you can ditch that kitchen funk and replace the icky, worn-out scrubber you're pretending still has some life left in it. This eco-friendly alt is made from recycled materials, is mildew-resistant, and can simply be thrown in the washing machine to be used over and over again.
12. A create-your-own countertop kit to help you, a grown-up, finally get those granite surfaces you've have always dreamt of. This wowworthy hack will transform the look of your kitchen without the need to get contractors in.
Promising review: "I used this product to transform my guest bathroom and it came out amazing....It is so easy to use and the step-by-step instructions are easy to follow....Now I am going to do my kitchen countertops. This product is amazing!!!" —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $99.95 (available in five colors).
13. Affresh dishwasher cleaning tablets since you *finally* have an apartment with an appliance that does your least favorite chore for you — and you might want to treat it to a deep cleanse every so often. These dissolve residue buildup and blast away foul odors to get your machine cleaning dishes like it's supposed to.
14. An upholstered storage bed that'll a) finally help you get those eight hours of sleep most adults say they need, and b) take care of your overrun closet that's virtually impossible to close. Organization + restful sleep? I think that's what they call #growth.
15. A snazzy dual-spray shower head so you can ditch the old grimy one for a spa-like model that'll actually make you feel squeaky clean. Because now you're of a certain age, you appreciate a well-pressured flow of water that a single head just can't provide.
16. A sophisticated area rug to inject your space with style and sneakily disguise any unsightly scuffs that have probably lived in your home rent-free for years!
17. A mid-century-esque accent chair that will tastefully add a pop of color to any living space. The comfy and elegant velvet details just happen to complement your new adulting mindset — and some reviewers are using it as a stylish way to add some pizzazz to their workspace.
18. A foaming cleaner with a lemony-fresh scent — since your garbage disposal isn't just some mystery thing your dad complains about — it actually exists and now you have to deal with it, too. These'll do the trick to de-clog and deeply cleanse the underside of the splashguard and interior side walls.
19. Wool dryer balls because, did I hear that correctly... these reduce the time it takes to dry laundry and replace the need for dryer sheets and softener? And to think, I had given up on my towels ever being fully dry — but when these are thrown in with them, they draw all the moisture out. Wow. I know what I'm adding to my adulting wish list stat.
20. A compact marble desk with storage compartments and trendy hairpin legs to reward yourself with a workspace that isn't your parents' dining table.
21. A Philips sunrise-mimicking light and alarm clock for anyone who could use some help resetting their circadian rhythm (fancy talk for sleep-wake cycle). This soothing clock won't bolt you up like regular ol' alarms but instead, wake you up gradually *and* it works in reverse with a sunset feature, too.
22. A set of shelf bins that'll transform your chaotic mess of groceries into a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV's Cribs. And if you live with forgetful housemates, you'll actually be able to see what you're stocked up on, so they don't end up piling in doubles of the things they already bought last week.
23. And some fridge organization labels to take your organization to a whole new HGTV level. These babies will give your food storage a glamorous (and totally easy to achieve) makeover. Just pick from a plethora of fonts, sizes, and color options that'll make you gasp with joy every time you reach for the milk.
Organise Life is a small business in Australia that focuses on pantry and home labels.
Promising review: "Absolutely love these labels. Everything in my fridge is very organized." —Etsy Customer