We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eyebrow soap kit sets brow hairs in place and up for success! Your over-tweezed brows from your teens are *so* jealous of your present brows since this stuff tames and fluffs all at the same time.
And if you're looking for more definition, this goes on *before* your go-to pigmented pencil or gel for a sleek and fuller look!
Promising review: "I have the kind of eyebrows that look very full with brushing, but can quickly look like one has 'collapsed' once my hair or something else touches it. I’ve used nearly every product from Anastasia BH, but never had luck keeping my brows in place. Well, let me tell you, this stuff is no joke. I had to scrub my eyebrows clean tonight to get them to move. If you need some help holding your fluff, this will be your new favorite product. Also, I was able to ditch the eyebrow pencil since this this stuff holds every hair in the place you brush it." —Bailey M, Deacon
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
2. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Curl-Defining Cream gifts your tresses with a pillowy-soft formula you can comb through towel-dried hair. This = beautifully defined waves and spirals, sans leftover crunch and flyaways.
A bonus? This stuff is free from parabens and provides a sulfate-free haircare system. Translation: This is gentle for use on all curl types and textures to help bump up your hair's natural strength.
My hair is the ~perfect~ combo of wavy, curly, and frizzy, and this drugstore product has been a holy grail of mine for some time. I've found that it's the only formula that will give me soft, naturally curly waves come the a.m. and since I'm generally a nighttime hair washer, I have the perfect excuse to avoid blasting my hair with heat. Before hitting the pillow, I like to run my fingers through my towel-dried hair with a pea-sized amount of this, flip my mane over, and then give the ends a good scrunch. In the morn, my hair appears shiny with defined, wavy curls — we're not talking HD — but they have a nice, soft definition to them that doesn't require much styling.
Promising reviews: "Absolutely love this stuff! It's the one hair product I have to have. I rotate shampoos and conditioners but have never found anything to put on damp hair that I like as much as this. It says it's for curls, but works great on straight hair too. I have had super straight to very curly hair over the years and have loved this on all hairstyles." —Bunco Queen of the Universe
"I ended up using this product as more of a daily hair 'moisturizer' because it leaves it so wonderfully hydrated, soft, and manageable. This product has made my natural, 4c hair so much easier to style. I really can't say enough good things about it. It's a great product that I will definitely purchase again. I hope they never stop making this stuff! It's as if it was made just for me!!" —razgirl67
Get it from Amazon for $5.72.
3. Essence Lash Princess Mascara achieves skyscraper, falsie lashes at such a gaspworthy price, 20,000-plus reviewers haven't been able to shut up about it. Yep, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube, which, if you think about it, is less than a fancy coffee order!
And this is cruelty-free!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd tried this out and raves: "As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes, and I'm terrible at applying them), this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes, without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect, and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
For more info and review pics, check out Kayla's full Essence Lash Princess Mascara review!
4. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so, humblebrag...applying signature shades just got even easier.
Promising review: "OMG the velvet perfection. This product applies like an opaque cream velvet lipstick, buttery smooth, not at all drying, and pigmented. The doe-foot is pointed for precision around your cupid's bow and holds enough product for full lips in one swipe. Looks great without any blotting. Transfer-proof & mask-approved! Great for a long-wear look, as the stain is lasting. I like to wear this product as opaque velvet lipstick in the morning and by the end of the day it's a beautiful natural rosy stain that I can apply balm over for a natural no-makeup glam baddie look. I use shea butter-based balm but haven't tested if other balms smudge or move the stain. Stain is mostly removable with regular cleansing balm and completely removable with a gentle lip scrub. Seriously impressed with this product, and amazing price point for under 10. This is the PERFECT lip product imho." —Kenzie Scout
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 24 shades).
5. CeraVe salicylic acid body wash says "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
6. Pretty Fab Nails Mani Wraps afford you the ability to live out your nail art Insta dreams without the fuss, time, or effort. These minimalist squiggly lines look like the real deal and won't chip or smudge, *plus* they last for weeks — according to admirers.
Pretty Fab Nails is a Florida-based small business founded by Nicole.
Promising review: "Probably the best nail wraps I’ve used so far. I applied these to my Kiara Sky jelly tips as I am not great with painting my own nails lol. I finished them off with a gel top coat and cured them. I’ve been wearing them for the past week and no chips or tears. I’m sold!!" —Etsy Customer
7. Flexible curling wands help you achieve bouncy, voluminous curls without consistent heat. When your hair is damp and moisturized, simply wrap strands around each one and let them ~work their magic~ overnight for soft, easy, natural-looking waves.
Just so ya know, they vary in size so you can pick which is best for your hair length!
Promising reviews: "My hair doesn’t curl. I have used all different curling irons and flat irons at the highest heat but it doesn’t stay. I put these in with a little water and slept in them. It took a little bit to get used to laying on them but I slept fine. I used the biggest rollers so it came out wavy but I loved it. It stayed all day and I got so many compliments. I’m so excited to experiment with them." —Amazon Customer
"Stop searching for the best value for flexi rods cause I did that already and this is it lol. These are shorter than what I expected but I’m now noticing the 'for short/fine hair' description. But I’m still able to wrap the full 24in length around the rods. Comes with plenty of sizes which I love. You don’t need anything but damp hair and a leave-in to your preference." —Mo
Get a pack of 47 from Amazon for $13.40.
8. Tonymoly Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick comes in the form of a too-cute-for-words octopus-shaped stick that is ridiculously good at removing excess sebum. Rub this over your face post-cleanse and just watch it work wonders on exfoliating your pores to yank out blackheads and whiteheads.
9. L’Oréal 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar Hair Treatment works like a treat in eight, yes, you read that correctly, EIGHT seconds to transform fine to curly textures. Think: mirror-like shine and softer-than-soft locks in less time than it takes to say "arriverderci to you, frizz!"
Apply this directly to wet hair, avoiding the roots, massage it in for eight seconds, then rinse. Effort required = practically zero. You can use one dose for fine- to medium-textured hair, two to three doses for thick- to curly-textured hair, and add one more dose if you have long hair.
Promising reviews: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
"It does exactly what it says...makes your hair soft, shiny, and cooperative! I have given this to two of my friends ALREADY — one with thick and curly hair, the other with limp and fine hair — and THEY BOTH swear by this product! Just can't think of enough good things to say! I have short bleached hair, so am getting excellent results using less than half as much as they recommend. Buy this stuff — you'll thank yourself later!!!!!" —enamelcamel
Get it from Amazon for $9.87.
10. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream depuffs and softens the skin around tired eyes with a rosehip and hibiscus-infused formula. Over 18,000 admirers gave it 5 stars, so do your morning and nighttime routine a favor and add this to the lineup.
Check out this TikToker's review after a year of using this magic sauce!
Promising reviews: "I just started to notice fine lines appearing under my eyes, so I ordered this eye cream on a whim and it is SO WORTH IT! Major game changer. I noticed a huge difference not only in fine lines but also in under-eye darkness and puffiness in only one week! Highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I have extremely oily skin and I put this all the way around my eye and haven't had any breakouts, not to mention my skin is super smooth, which makes makeup application a dream. 10/10 product, will purchase again!" —Katherine E Brings
"I’m OBSESSED! I always have trouble with eye creams because my skin in general is very sensitive and dry. Usually I get a bad rash or my eyes tear up when using eye creams so I just stopped using them. I decided to give this one a try with all the great reviews and I’m so glad I did! Super hydrating, doesn’t make me tear up, and sits well under makeup! It did instantly hydrate my under eyes with no reaction and had a brightening effect that made me look less tired! Can’t beat the price of this either, definitely worth a try!" —D
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in four sizes).
11. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens slough away tired, dead skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to use it — and much more effectively than your worn-in loofah!
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better, and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
12. SoCozy Leave-In Curl Conditioning Spray turns yours *and* your little one's after-shower bedtime ritual into one that's a little more manageable (plus features soft, fanciful curls and ringlets). This stuff will gently detangle and restore tresses, all without the use of harsh and nasty chemicals.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. And it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors or dyes, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat, and nuts!
Promising review: "This is the BEST product EVER! I will never use another hair detangler ever again. We use this product daily in my house, my daughter, my son, and I. Both of us girls have long and thick curly hair, and it allows us to brush through our hair with no problems! And my son mostly uses it to style his hair before gel, and because it smells so good! We tried a few products from Walmart, Ulta, and Target, and nothing was good enough. This is now on my Subscribe & Save every month!" —Tamira McLelland
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
13. The Colossal Foot File tells pricey pedis to beat it once and for all, since it reverses crusty feet epidermis back to its OG baby-soft state. If you want to let your hooves see the light of day, this miracle worker will gift you with brand-new skin that you'll be proud to parade around.
Promising review: "AMAZING!!! Seriously beyond impressed with this product. I've never had dry or cracked heels until recently, and I've tried everything I could find to get rid of them. This is all you need!!! I literally opened the box and did this in less than a minute! I'll never use anything else! Even better than professional pedicures!!!" —Kyla Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
14. Maybelline Lip Lifter Gloss hydrates your pout with hyaluronic acid and leaves your skin with a sheer, silky finish. Reviewers mention that this does a fab job at hiding fine lip lines and leaves them feeling soft, full, and never sticky.
Promising reviews: "I keep going back to buy more colors. This is THEE gloss. You can throw it on alone and it has enough pigment to look great even without lip liner. I’ve never had a gloss wear this well without being sticky. I have some fine lip lines and it doesn’t bleed. Bonus that as it wears off, it leaves a nice bit of color without any weirdness and my lips just feel moisturized. Excellent price point that makes it fun to keep trying more colors. I just ordered my fourth and love them all. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a beauty product." —Natalia
"Stone is an excellent color for those looking for a natural, everyday gloss. Very moisturizing. Gives a subtle plumping effect which I loved. Not the kind of lifters that make your lips burn and look swollen." —Grace Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in 19 shades).
15. Esarora Facial Ice Roller depuffs and de-stresses skin — with the added bonus of alleviating sinus pain and migraine ouchies. Just plonk it in your fridge or freezer and use it across your cheeks, eyes, and head. And for some extra self-care: roll this over a sheet mask for better absorption and ultra-soothing feels.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about this product. I wasn't sure how it was much different than rolling any other frozen thing on your body. I'm beyond pleasantly surprised. I've used it for sinus pain, migraines, swollen neck glands, under-eye circles/bags, inflamed acne, TMJ pain, etc. Not to mention, when I used it on my face, it leaves my skin feeling tight and wakes me up in the mornings. It also stays cold for forever but never sweats or leaves water behind. It's like magic. I also bought one for my mom who suffers from nerve damage in her arms and legs. I think it'll really help when she has bad pain days." —Jessica McRee
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in nine colors).
16. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey manages curly and kinky hair — from 4c curls to 1c waves — with a lightweight pomade that reviewers mention goes on like an oil to smooth and tame frizz. I mean...the wildly delectable name alone is tempting me and my dry waves to jump headfirst into that jar.
This citrus-scented shine pomade moisturizes the hair and scalp with the help of cocoa butter and lavender and sunflower oils. Plus! It can be used to smooth edges and control frizz.
Carol's Daughter is a Brooklyn–born, Black woman–founded business. Encouraged by her mother, Carol, the creator, Lisa Price, started making homemade haircare recipes in the early '90s right from her kitchen. Fast-forward to today, and Lisa is still creating naturally-derived products with a complete line in hair-, body-, and skincare for the now L'Oreal-owned company.
Promising review: "Hello all my 4c divas. This is an amazing moisturizer. It smells good (has some beeswax in it) and keeps my hair shiny and protected. It does not offer any hold, but it provides moisture, shine, and a light pleasant scent. If you are on the fence about getting this product, just do it!" —Kia
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
17. E.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Putty Primer takes care of breakouts and keeps your all-day look right where you left it. How? Acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and zinc, of course. Plus, the velvety formula sweeps over pimples to smooth uneven complexions — just apply pre-foundation or concealer, let it sit for 30 secs, and voila! Fresh-faced canvas.
The 1.8% salicylic acid helps prevent the development of pesky breakouts and redness. Zinc helps reduces inflammation and kaolin keeps oil at bay while minimizing the appearance of pores.
Plus! It's vegan and cruelty-free.
Promising review: I’ve only been using this for about a week, but have already noticed a big difference in my skin! I have normal skin, with an oily T-zone, large pores, hormonal breakouts, and hyperpigmentation that leaves my skin scarred for months even if I don’t touch my breakouts. This primer has been clearing my acne (even the tiny ones on my nose), reducing my scars, goes on smooth and makes my skin feel so soft. I easily use it under my tinted sunscreen, Putty Blush, and Halo Glow setting powder every day and even when I’m not wearing anything else on my face. My skin looks beautiful!" —BeachBunny
18. Sdara Skincare Derma Roller smooths out bumpy and uneven skin textures for a microdermabrasion treatment you can do in the comfort of your home. Even reviewers with sunken, atrophic scarring are noting how well this gizmo worked for them.
Plus! You'll get a storage case included. And if you're new to derma rolling, here's some helpful tips on how to do it right and safely.
Promising review: "This is a MUST-HAVE. I had just recently moved from NYC to LA and the change in temperature has been really affecting my skin; it’s been red and puffy and frequent breakouts occur. Day one of using this product: I started off my cleansing my face at night, then used the Sdara Derma Roller (which left my skin with a tingly, though not at all painful, sensation), and finally applied my moisturizers and serums that I could literally feel were being soaked into my pores. The next day, my skin had totally changed! After ONE use! I plan to use it once a week and highly recommend this gem to everyone." —melbd
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
19. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Powder Foundation promises up to 24 hours of transfer- and sweat-resistant wear in a neat compact formula (that was made famous on TikTok!). It covers like a liquid and mattifies like a powder for a smooth, shine-free, flawless complexion — even after a full day of meetings.
Promising review: "I swear, I'm straight shook! I never believe the hype on social media or even makeup in general, but this product lives up to it. It is lightweight and outperforms my expensive concealers and foundation. I did not receive this product as part of a promotion and I am not being paid to make this review, nor do I work in the makeup industry. This is the real deal." —mmix1423
Get it from Amazon for $12.97+ (available in eight shades).