We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what cellphone-free activities are great to do when bored. Here are some of their suggestions!
1. Do some brush stroke art.
2. Give writing short stories a try.
3. Read or write some poetry.
4. Experiment with makeup, even if you're not going anywhere.
5. Start on a bullet journal.
6. Bake something tasty.
7. Give yourself a home manicure.
8. Try your hand at sewing.
9. Get to grips with making diamond paintings.
10. Take some time to really stretch.
11. Do some life admin and organise that work you've been meaning to sort.
12. Learn how to make bobbin/bilro lace.
13. Grab a crossword puzzle book.
14. Create a memory scrapbook.
15. Do some sketching.
16. Make felt ornaments.
17. Write someone mail.
18. Do some embroidery.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.