1. After last night’s GOP debate, Twitter user @darth blessed us with some photoshopped images we’ll never be able to get out of our heads.
2. Here’s Ted Cruz as Professor Quirrell:
OH MY GODDD.
3. Bernie Sanders as Mad-Eye Moody:
4. And Elizabeth Warren (though not a candidate) as Professor McGonagall because, sure, why not?
Has anything ever been more perfect?
5. Earlier, other Harry Potter photoshops of the candidates had gone around on Twitter.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments
- Passenger plane carrying 48 people crashes in Pakistan, rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏