1. After last night’s GOP debate, Twitter user @darth blessed us with some photoshopped images we’ll never be able to get out of our heads.
2. Here’s Ted Cruz as Professor Quirrell:
OH MY GODDD.
3. Bernie Sanders as Mad-Eye Moody:
4. And Elizabeth Warren (though not a candidate) as Professor McGonagall because, sure, why not?
Has anything ever been more perfect?
5. Earlier, other Harry Potter photoshops of the candidates had gone around on Twitter.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀