1. The first trailer for Disney’s highly anticipated adaptation of Stephen Sondheim’s beloved musical Into the Woods has finally dropped!
And it looks gorgeous, from the elaborate and ornate sets to the lavish fairy tale-inspired costumes. But, this is a musical, sooooo… Why isn’t ANYONE singing?!?
2. Into the Woods is set in an alternate universe where characters from Grimm’s fairy tales (Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella are just a few) interact with one another. Here’s a closer look at Disney’s star-studded cast:
8. Into the Woods opens on Dec. 25.
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli are officially married and tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴