1. The first trailer for Disney’s highly anticipated adaptation of Stephen Sondheim’s beloved musical Into the Woods has finally dropped!
And it looks gorgeous, from the elaborate and ornate sets to the lavish fairy tale-inspired costumes. But, this is a musical, sooooo… Why isn’t ANYONE singing?!?
2. Into the Woods is set in an alternate universe where characters from Grimm’s fairy tales (Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella are just a few) interact with one another. Here’s a closer look at Disney’s star-studded cast:
8. Into the Woods opens on Dec. 25.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎