1. The first trailer for Disney’s highly anticipated adaptation of Stephen Sondheim’s beloved musical Into the Woods has finally dropped!
And it looks gorgeous, from the elaborate and ornate sets to the lavish fairy tale-inspired costumes. But, this is a musical, sooooo… Why isn’t ANYONE singing?!?
2. Into the Woods is set in an alternate universe where characters from Grimm’s fairy tales (Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella are just a few) interact with one another. Here’s a closer look at Disney’s star-studded cast:
8. Into the Woods opens on Dec. 25.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴