1. The first trailer for Disney’s highly anticipated adaptation of Stephen Sondheim’s beloved musical Into the Woods has finally dropped!
And it looks gorgeous, from the elaborate and ornate sets to the lavish fairy tale-inspired costumes. But, this is a musical, sooooo… Why isn’t ANYONE singing?!?
2. Into the Woods is set in an alternate universe where characters from Grimm’s fairy tales (Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella are just a few) interact with one another. Here’s a closer look at Disney’s star-studded cast:
8. Into the Woods opens on Dec. 25.
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations, but it already does.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀