1. Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory)
“I would advise Sheldon to do what it takes to keep Amy [Mayim Bialik] in his life — seems to me everybody irritates Sheldon at one level or another and, of all the people in his life, she appears to irritate him the least. Added to that fact that Amy seems to love Sheldon (despite everyone else’s opinion that she shouldn’t), and I just think Sheldon would be well-advised to not play fast and loose with her affection.”
3. Matt Czuchry (Cary Agos, The Good Wife)
“You have gone from an associate just out of law school to a partner in your own firm. Through that process, you have gathered priceless life and career experience. Use that knowledge to protect yourself from others who try and take from you. Stay strong and fight for what you have worked so hard to achieve.”
10. Danielle Campbell (Davina Claire, The Originals)
“There is a saying: Trust, but verify. I think it really relates to Davina. She has been betrayed over and over to the point where she no longer trusts people and has shut herself off to the world. My advice would be to keep herself open to let people in. If she wants to be loved and have friendships, she needs to learn that the whole world isn’t out to get her. While she must be cautious, she can’t spend her life hiding.”
11. Hugh Dancy (Will Graham, Hannibal)
“Move to Florida, now. Get ahead of yourself. I think that Will has the capacity to be a really — not healthy, exactly — but a happy person. I always think of him as a funny character who is having an extremely unfunny period in his life. He’s a lover who is turning into a fighter, and neither is working very well for him.”
15. David Walton (Will Freeman, About a Boy)
“Pull it together, Will! What were you thinking, man? You were waaaaaay too nice to that weird kid who moved next door. Look at how complicated your life got as soon as you started caring about someone other than yourself. Get back to the fundamentals, OK? Eat your grilled meat, play your video games, and avoid all meaningful relationships with prepubescent tween children, especially strange ones who never take off the beanie their mom knit them.”
16. Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler, The Big Bang Theory)
“I would tell Amy to go back to wearing cardigans, which she stopped doing in the last year. The shirt buttoned but untucked with no sweater look is really not becoming. She may not have a lot to display, but we can at least make a better effort to layer a bit!”
18. Sadie Calvano (Violet Plunkett, Mom)
“Try to give your mom a break. You had a challenging year, to say the least, and never once did she stray from your side. This does not go without saying that she may drive you up a wall from time to time, but she can’t help being human. She is making a serious effort to clean up her life. And, most importantly, she loves you. Cut her some slack. Smile. And don’t forget to take your birth control!”
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎