1. A set of peel-and-stick wallpaper because it’ll transform a bare wall into a work of art without the commitment of true wallpaper.
3. A round mirror that’ll reflect off your space’s natural light and make it seem a whole lot bigger, no major renovations required.
4. A Novogratz graffiti canvas painting so you can take advantage of that empty wall space in your living room and kickstart that gallery wall you’ve been wanting to do.
5. A three-piece duvet cover set because you can change up your bedroom look without having to sacrifice your perfectly worn in comforter in the process.
6. A Novogratz convertible sofa for when you’re tight on space but want the convenience of a couch and accent chair.
7. An upholstered headboard that’ll add a pop of color to your bedroom without having to buy an entirely new bed frame.
8. A floating shelf set so you can add extra storage to your space for skincare, photos, and decorative pieces with style.
9. A set of decorative pillow covers because you can change up the look of your living room decor without having to invest in new pillows. Plus, the solid design will complement any other throws and pillows you already have.
10. A peel-and-stick mosaic tile for when you want to create a high-end backsplash without the high-end budget.
11. A chunky knit throw that’ll add warmth and style to your living room when you’re sick of your couch but you can’t part with it just yet.
13. A satin sheet set because sweet dreams are made of a luxurious bedding situation after a long WFH day.
14. A four-piece bathroom accessory set for when you want your hand soap to also double as a piece of artwork on your counter.
15. A set of semi-sheer curtains that’ll transform your windows into a decorative element thanks to their cascade of handmade bows throughout.
16. A woven dome pendant so you can make your living feel like that vacation you’ve been wanting to take to Tulum but without the plane ticket price.
17. A marble coffee table because it has storage space for decorative books or any extra clutter you wish wasn’t all over your counters.
18. A bathroom storage unit for when you need an extra spot for toiletries but don't want to get entirely new bathroom furniture to make it happen.
19. A clear kitchen organizer that’ll make your home look like a professional organizer came and stayed awhile.
20. A console table so your entryway can also be a functional yet glam space where you can store keys, masks, sanitizers, and any other essentials you’re always forgetting.
21. A convertible chair because you’ll never have to choose between a chair, chaise lounge, or bed, especially if you have a small space.
22. An area rug for when your floor has seen better days and you’d rather just brush it under the rug (pun intended). It’s also an easy way to add a pop of color to your space that can tie together furniture and decor.
23. A linen tablecloth that’ll make you feel like you’re eating breakfast at a trendy café instead of your kitchen again.
24. A piece of agate decor so you can brighten up your WFH spot (and day) with a piece of trendy and colorful art.
25. A mirrored jewelry box because it will upgrade your shelf space from tangled mess to a neat, clean, and curated collection.
26. A metal and wood wall decor set for when you want to zhoosh up some empty wall space but still keep it neutral and chic.
27. A set of crystal bookends that’ll turn any messy pile of books into a decorative piece that would work anywhere in your home. Plus, you can't beat the good vibes they'll bring.
29. A tabletop wine bottle rack because they’ll always be handy for happy hour. Plus, it’s way more stylish and compact than a full-on wine fridge.
30. A set of peel-and-stick wood paneling for when you want to give your home a cozy cabin vibe without packing up your life and moving to the woods.
31. A faux leather vanity stool that’ll upgrade your morning makeup routine so you don’t have to keep leaning over the bathroom sink.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.