31 Things From Wayfair That’ll Help You Make The Most Of Your Space
Cabinets, organizers, and shelves so you can free up space in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A makeup palette organizer for when you want to clear up your countertop and make it easy to get ready for a Zoom date.
2. A mail organizer, because it’ll help keep track of which bills you still need to pay and which need to be shuffled back down to the bottom of the pile. You'll never have large piles of half-opened envelopes on your desk again.
3. An accent cabinet that’ll add a pop of color to any room while also storing barware, records, wine bottles, and more. You can try it in an entryway as a console table or even in a bedroom as a TV stand, too, if you have a smaller space.
5. A floating shelf for when you want to have masks, shields, and sanitizers on hand as you walk out the door. It even leaves you room to add a bench or shoe storage underneath, so you can make your own mudroom situation.
6. A shower caddy, because it’ll store shampoo, conditioner, and soap so you have extra room for candles during bath time.
7. A set of wire shelves that’ll optimize the space in your garage and store tools, paper towels, cleaning supplies, and all that extra stuff you need but don't know where to put.
8. A storage bench so you can store extra throw blankets with style. If you listen closely you can hear your overflowing linen closet thanking you for the breathing room.
9. A charging station for when you want to have all of your devices, wallet, and jewelry together and give your overcrowded nightstand a break.
10. A mounted towel rack, because it's proof walls are an underrated spot for storage. Just hang this unit up and you'll never have to remember to grab a fresh towel from the closet again.
11. A shelf divider that’ll straighten up your closet shelves and make them look like your favorite clothing store. Once you set up shop you may even rediscover items you haven't worn in a while that (safely) deserve a day out.
12. A 20-pair shoe rack so you can neatly organize your new pairs instead of letting them run wild in your closet. Given that it's designed for small spaces, you can even put it at your entryway for guests to take off their shoes when they come in.
13. A corner shelf for when you want to take advantage of even the toughest spots and display your fave candles and photos along the way.
14. A kitchenware divider, because we can't handle another avalanche of muffin pans every time we open the cabinet. We've all been there and we're not going to experience it again.
15. A drawer organizer that’ll make it easy to find a spatula when you’re in the middle of making brunch and your eggs need to be flipped pronto.
16. A pull-out drawer so you can actually see how many cleaning products you have before you stock up on more. Without it, we're talking expired dish soaps and crushed paper towel rolls galore.
17. A kitchen canister set for when you want to worry less about open bags of sugar and flour causing a mess and more about the fresh cookies you're baking. Besides making for cute decor, they'll also free up space on your shelves for less pretty baking essentials.
18. A roll-up drain tray, because it expands over your sink so you can have an extra drying rack for your dishes without taking up more room in the kitchen.
19. A cosmetic organizer set that’ll create more space on your shelves by putting nail polish and makeup brushes *inside* your cabinet door.
20. An over-the-toilet storage unit so you can maximize your space and easily store extra toiletries in small bathrooms that don't have much room to spare.
21. A large rolling kitchen cart for when you’re limited on counter space and need some extra room for meal prep. You can even wheel it to your dining room as a buffet station for DIY taco night.
22. A coffee pod drawer, because you can have all of your favorite drinks in one spot instead of in a bunch of half-filled boxes in your cabinet.
23. A rolling drawer storage chest that’ll store school supplies for the at-home student. Once class is out of session, you can roll the unit into a closet and out of the way.
24. A desk organizer set so your WFH set-up will be clutter-free at all times. It can even act as a unique display for plants if you're running low on window sills.
25. A bike rack for when you’re pulling into your garage and don’t want to worry about running your other vehicle over. Small space dwellers can even use it in apartments so they don't have to keep bumping into the bike wheels on their way to the kitchen.
26. A storage ottoman set, because you can either use the pair as extra seating or stack the smaller one inside depending on your layout.
27. A sliding storage organizer rack that’ll come in handy when you need more room for cleaning supplies and you’re out of shelves. The cabinet even fits between laundry machines to make the most of an otherwise unusable space.
28. An under-the-shelf basket so you can create space for notebooks, important documents, and magazines that need a home. Plus, you'll way be less stressed without the clutter all over your desk.
29. A pots and pans organizer rack for when you’re pretending you're competing on Top Chef and may not have enough cabinets and drawers for your cooking essentials.
30. A cabinet shelf so you can add more space in your cabinet and stack different types of dinnerware instead of finding it alternate seating.
31. A folding drying rack, because you can hang it on your wall and use *this* instead of the bulky drying rack you keep stubbing your toe on.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.