We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community which non-fictions books seriously gave them the creeps. Here are some of the best responses...
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. People Who Eat Darkness by Richard Lloyd Parry
2. The Hot Zone by Richard Preston
3. Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi
4. Brain On Fire by Susannah Cahalan
5. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
6. The Hate Factory by Georgelle Hirliman
7. The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout
8. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
9. Mindhunter by John E. Douglas
10. My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf
11. Germs, Genes, & Civilization by David P. Clark
12. Witches: History of a Persecution Paperback by Nigel Cawthorne
13. The Road Out of Hell by Anthony Flacco
14. Communion by Whitley Strieber
15. Columbine by Dave Cullen
16. Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer
17. The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.