16 Colouring Books That Are Perfect For Grown-Ups
Because you're never too old to get creative with colour.
1. Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
Prepare yourself to get lost in a magical world with this interactive activity book that takes you through a secret garden of incredible drawings by Johanna Basford.
2. The Tattoo Colouring Book by Megamunden
A perfect gift for anyone who loves ink or is looking for inspiration for their next tattoo, this book is filled with enough unique designs to satisfy all fans of body art.
3. Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta
A colouring book filled with art so beautiful and intricate, you'll be hesitant to colour it in, even though your own shading only serves to enhance these amazing illustrations.
4. The Midnight Colouring Book by Richard Merritt
With its red and white colour scheme, this incredibly original clouring book is highly unique even before even adding your own twist of colour.
5. Fill-me-in by Moose Allain
Created with the intention of allowing the reader's imagination to come alive, this activity book takes readers on a wonderful journey through the fantasy world created by its author and illustrator.
6. Indie Rock Coloring Book by Yellow Bird Project
Containing a huge range of indie musicians, this one of a kind coloring book, includes mazes, connect the dots, and coloring pages, plus all the royalties going to charity. Win-win.
7. Doodle Invasion by Zifflin and Kerby Rosanes
This surprisingly large book comes packed with 50 highly original works of art by the Philippines-based master of doodles Kerby Rosanes.
8. Alexander Girard Coloring Book by Alexander Girard
In this book, readers are invited to create their own colorful original twist on American design icon Alexander Girard's many famous patterns.
9. The Mindfulness Colouring Book by Emma Farrarons
This best selling pocket-sized book serves as an excellent way to soothe both stress and anxiety. Its compact size makes it perfect for on-the-go-relaxation.
10. The Pixel Coloring Book by Knock Knock
Simplifying drawings down to pixels and then inviting the reader to draw out each illustration before colouring can begin adds a unique twist on the colouring book format.
11. Color Me Calm by Lacy Mucklow and Angela Porter
Grab some coloured pencils, sit back and relax with this beautiful, therapeutic book of a hundred calming illustrations designed specifically for de-stressing.
12. Colour me Good: London by I love Mel
Take a trip to London with this colouring book that includes some of the UK capital city's most famous landmarks and other cultural items.
13. The Mandala Coloring Book by Jim Gogarty
Featuring 100 customizable mandala drawings, The Mandala Coloring Book encourages readers to use their imagination to create vibrant patterns.
14. Dream Catcher: A Soul Bird's Journey by Christina Rose
Take a fantastical journey through a dimension of motivational words and incredible illustrations designed to encourage the reader to listen to the voice within themselves.
15. Natural Wonders by Patrick Hruby
Appealing to all ages, this beautiful coloring book features colourless forests, flora, and fauna for you to fill in with the colours of your choice.
16. The Art of Nature Coloring Book by Adams Media
A book of illustrations in the design of eighteenth and nineteenth century scientific prints just waiting to be personalised with a splash of colour.