1. Real Lancashire Eccles Cakes – Lancashire
2. Botham's Fruit Nevilles – Whitby
3. Henderson’s Relish – Yorkshire
What it is: "Hendo's" is a fruity condiment made with sugar, spices, and a dash of Yorkshire charm.
4. Tregroes Waffles – Wales
5. Harry Gow Dream Rings – Inverness
6. Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls – Wigan
What they are: Strong, tasty mints made with pure cane sugar and oil of peppermint.
7. Povey’s Oatcakes – Staffordshire
8. Maine soft drinks – Northern Ireland
9. Tan Y Castell Welshcakes – Wales
What they are: Flat, little sugar-covered cakes containing dry fruit.
10. Hollands Pies – Lancashire
11. Bettys Fat Rascal Scones – Yorkshire
12. Romney's Kendal Mint Cake – Cumbria
What it is: A peppermint flavoured snack that's a favourite amongst hikers.
13. Tunnock's Wafer Cream – Scotland
14. Carrs pasties – Bolton
What they are: Huge pasties made with the best ingredients.
15. Veda Bread – Northern Ireland
16. Brassingtons Lemon Buns – Macclesfield
17. Joe's Ice Cream – South Wales
What it is: Really yummy ice cream. As their slogan says, "everything else is just ice cream."