1. London, UK – £690
• The rent includes council tax, Wi-Fi, and water.
• The kitchen is literally just two hobs and a sink, so not the best for any wannabe chefs.
2. Paris, France – £590
• You're only a short walk away from the Eiffel Tower.
• The exposed brick wall adds a little touch of class.
3. Copenhagen, Denmark – £520
Location: City centre
• Everything from gas to electricity is included in the rent.
• It's right in the heart of Copenhagen.
4. Lisbon, Portugal – £690
• There are two bathrooms, so one for each room.
• If you really like wood, then this is the apartment for you.
5. Amsterdam, Netherlands – £700
• This is an actual house.
• There's also a mini garden, which tbh could do with a little work.
6. Rome, Italy – £700
Location: Municipio III
• The kitchen rug really helps tie the room together.
• That's one super-impressive book tower.
7. Dublin, Ireland – £720
• The interior design nicely compliments the exterior of the property.
• In the words of Shakespeare: "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
8. Vienna, Austria – £670
• It comes fully furnished, and honestly, those are some pretty nice-looking furnishings.
• The living room rug looks like a football pitch for babies.
9. Prague, Czech Republic – £690
Location: Praha 5
• You get views of the Vltava river.
• The bathroom looks like it belongs on a spaceship.
10. Brussels, Belgium – £690
• There's fancy wooden flooring throughout the property.
• The bathroom contains an actual bath – something that's becoming increasingly rare.
11. Helsinki, Finland – £670
• The apartment comes unfurnished but that just makes it easier for you transform it into a place of your own.
• The balcony looks more like a conservatory.
12. Madrid, Spain – £690
• Not only is this place is a hipster's dream, there's also a dishwasher.
• The bicycle is not included.
13. Luxembourg City, Luxembourg – £640
• The real selling point of this place is the private garden.
• The kitchen is in a separate area from the bedroom/living room, so it feels a little less studio-y.
14. Reykjavik, Iceland – £620
Location: The Old Harbour
• The view over the harbour is something to die for.
• You're only a two-minute walk from the city centre.
15. Berlin, Germany – £680
• There's a shared garden where you can get to know the building's other tenants.
• The bathroom is a dream come true for lovers of symmetrical square.
16. Riga, Latvia – £680
• The place comes with three generously sized bedrooms.
• Oh wow, a genuine spiral staircase.
All currency conversions were correct at the time of publishing and have been rounded to the nearest 10.