31 Things From Target You’ll Love If You Absolutely Detest Unsightly Clutter
Cinderelly, Cinderelly, get a hold of these *magical* products so you can spend less time cleaning, babe.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A deluxe drawer organizer so your top drawer doesn't look like a lost and found box. You *shouldn't* have to sift through a mess to find your fave pair of panties.
2. A handsome hanging closet organizer to store everything and anything that doesn't belong on a hanger. Schlep no more, the detachable hamper makes toting your laundry to the wash an absolute breeze.
3. A sleek shoe storage bench, so you'll never have to play hide-and-go-seek with that one missing shoe ever again. Simply sit, zip, and dip out for another perfect day.
4. An expandable utensil organizer, because even your kitchen drawers deserve a luxurious interior design moment.
5. A Ziploc tote so you can squeeze your winter clothes under your bed this spring. Goodbye for now, turtleneck.
6. A brilliant over-the-door rack to help you literally curate your own adorable apothecary right behind your door. Stock the eight adjustable racks with soaps, sponges, lotions, and much more.
7. A reliable roll out fridge caddy so you never have to shuffle through the back of your fridge to find the ketchup ever again. You and your french fries will be very happy.
8. A clever can stacker set to ensure your cans and bottles aren't knocked down and rolling around like bowling pins. Your fridge will be so organized it'll be eligible for its own episode on MTV's Cribs.
9. A handy makeup storage organizer so you're not running around looking for your favorite lipstick while your ride's waiting outside. Time to go slay the night, hun.
10. A neat cleaning supplies bracket that'll hold your mops, rakes, dusters, and Quidditch brooms in place so your linen closet stays clutter-free. Okay, maybe Quidditch brooms is just wishful thinking.
11. A shower caddy, so your shower floor isn't decorated with bottles of shampoo, conditioner, rusty razors, and slippery bars of soap. Not only is this caddy rust-resistant, but it's fashioned with two suction cups so your essentials stay in place.
12. A functional four-tier shelf to maximize bathroom space in style. It's a great unit to store towels, tissues, soaps or candles, frames, flowers and other decorative items to add some beauty to your bathroom.
13. A freestanding closet wardrobe, because clothing is wearable art and it should be shown off both on and off the rack. Decorate your bedroom with your favorite pieces from dresses and purses to shoes and everything in between.
14. An elegant entry rack so your jackets, scarves, and shoes aren't scattered all over your foyer. A tidy entryway will definitely impress your guests.
15. An expandable cookware rack so you can grab your pots, pans, cooking sheets, or cutting boards without feeling like your playing a dangerous game of Jenga.
16. A freestanding toilet paper dispenser to utilize free floor space and save valuable cabinet space for toiletries, towels, and more. The shelf on top is a perfect spot to place your phone, wipes, or a handy bottle of Poo-Pourri.
17. A chic eyewear case so your sunnies aren't left scattered all around the house. This case has eight slots to store and protect all of your cat-eye, aviator, and wayfarer glasses. Your very own Pandora's Box for ocular opulence.
18. A gorgeous jewelry box that'll showcase all of your favorite pieces. No longer are the days of you rummaging through your drawers to find your bling.
19. A K-Cup carousel for storing up to 36 pods of caffeine deliciousness. Its sleek design will hvae your fave morning brew blends displayed in style.
20. A stainless-steel grocery bag holder so your cabinet isn't filled with floating bags à la American Beauty. Simply mount it to the wall and store up to 30 bags for a quick grab 'n go moment.
21. An ottoman that doubles as a fabulous foot rest and space saver. Remove the top to uncover a spacious spot to store all your pillows, blankets, board games, books, and much more.
22. A stunning shelf unit so your walls can be used as more than just a place to showcase pretty art. Store books, knick-knacks, decor, plants, picture frames and much more. Plus, it'll add a super cute aesthetic to any room.
23. An under-the-bed storage organizer because your closet *shouldn't* be decorated with last seasons wardrobe. Tuck away tons of clothes and shoes for later use. Just like the monsters under your bed — out of sight, out of mind.
24. A set of four glass cylinder canisters that'll keep your noshes fresh and make your pantry look like it belongs on the cover of Good Housekeeping.
25. A full-length armoire mirror so you can easily pick the pieces that match your #OOTD. Bonus: This mirror door is lockable so your jewelry stays safe and secure while your room stays free of clutter.
26. A luxurious ladder shelf that'll maximize your bathroom space in the trendiest of ways. Tip: Use it to store towels, toilet paper, and soaps then add a few accent decor pieces such as a yummy candle to add some glamour to the shelves.
27. A pot and pan organizer so that it doesn't sound like a percussion solo every time you go to grab a pot or pan from your cabinet.
28. A bookcase with a cushioned reading nook that'll inspire your kids to read and keep their room tidy. Win-win.
29. A cutting-edge coffee table with a lift top so you can store your blankets, knickknacks, and magazine collection. Bonus: Add some charm to your living room by placing some cute decor in the three cubbies under the table.
30. A savvy storage bench so you don't take up precious deck space with towels, pool toys, or cushions. You're going to need room for that grill you've been eyeing.
31. A tiered hanger that'll hold up to five pairs of pants. Your closet will go from looking like a scene out of Hoarders to a chic Pinterest post in no time.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.