1. Like every proud American, Tom Hanks was hooked on the U.S.-Belgium game on Tuesday, as were (from right) his wife Rita Wilson, his daughter Elizabeth, his daughter-in-law Samantha Bryant, his youngest son Truman, and his oldest son Colin.
3. The only member of the Hanks clan missing was Chester aka Chet Haze, who was either taking this photo… or rapping about it elsewhere.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.