1. A week ago, this is what was going on on the Orange Is the New Black set.
2. And this is what was going on Thursday, after the show earned a whopping 12 Emmy nominations for its first season.
From top left: Laverne Cox (Sophia Burset), Adrienne C. Moore (“Black Cindy” Hayes), Selenis Leyva (Gloria Mendoza), Dascha Polanco (Daya Diaz), Taylor Schilling (Piper Chapman), Jackie Cruz (Flaca Gonzales), Danielle Brooks (Tasha “Taystee” Jefferson), Yael Stone (Lorna Morello), Emma Myles (Leanne Taylor), Uzo Aduba (Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren), and Vicky Jeudy (Janae Watson)
3. Laverne and Uzo were nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
6. Taylor (center) was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
7. And, even though they weren’t on set, Natasha Lyonne (Nicky Nichols) was also nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series and Kate Mulgrew (Galina “Red” Reznikov) earned a nod for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
8. But it was a day for everyone to celebrate because the show earned a nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series.
9. Never before has an “Eat Shit And Die” hat seemed so celebratory, courtesy of Lea DeLaria (Big Boo).
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.