1. A week ago, this is what was going on on the Orange Is the New Black set.
2. And this is what was going on Thursday, after the show earned a whopping 12 Emmy nominations for its first season.
From top left: Laverne Cox (Sophia Burset), Adrienne C. Moore (“Black Cindy” Hayes), Selenis Leyva (Gloria Mendoza), Dascha Polanco (Daya Diaz), Taylor Schilling (Piper Chapman), Jackie Cruz (Flaca Gonzales), Danielle Brooks (Tasha “Taystee” Jefferson), Yael Stone (Lorna Morello), Emma Myles (Leanne Taylor), Uzo Aduba (Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren), and Vicky Jeudy (Janae Watson)
3. Laverne and Uzo were nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
6. Taylor (center) was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
7. And, even though they weren’t on set, Natasha Lyonne (Nicky Nichols) was also nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series and Kate Mulgrew (Galina “Red” Reznikov) earned a nod for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
8. But it was a day for everyone to celebrate because the show earned a nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series.
9. Never before has an “Eat Shit And Die” hat seemed so celebratory, courtesy of Lea DeLaria (Big Boo).
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.