1. You're all about the twist ending.
2. You give the best critiques.
3. You include interesting and diverse characters.
4. Your work explores the challenges of every day life.
5. Your food metaphors are on point.
6. You know that your work is perfect the way it is.
7. You're always ready for inspiration to strike.
8. You realize there's no better way of describing skin of color than comparing it to a coffee beverage.
9. Catcher in the Rye really spoke to you.
10. You recognize the importance of good dialogue.
11. People don't always understand your brilliant/experimental ways.
12. You have the best pickup lines.
13. You don't shy away from personal stories.
15. Your themes are always deep.
16. "The clear azure of the autumn sky reminded him of his childhood."
17. You recognize the importance of making a political point in your writing.
18. Your know how to take feedback.
19. You know how important your voice is in the world today.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!