Response to When You See It…:
6. I think it’s just implied that he uses weights to lengthen his penis.
12. Look at the woman in the black coat.
16. Look at the very bottom of the picture, left of centre.
39. Just below the top of the pic, in the middle, 11 o’ clock from the girl’s head.
41. Look in front of the boy wearing a blue coat in the middle row.
46. I did an image search and the pic appears to be a stock photo. I don’t think that there is anything unusual in it. I think the gag is that people waste their time trying to find it or else “see” things, such as the “skeletons”, “demons” and “head”.
Response to 21 Things Every London Parent Will Understand:
Here’s another one parents. If you’re on a bus with a baby in a push-chair and someone in a wheelchair or mobility scooter comes on, please pick your child up and fold your push-chair up and allow them to get on board.
I didn’t realise that David Bradley (Walder Fray) was also the old Norwegian guy at the start of ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’.
So that’s Game of Thrones, The Marvel Movie Universe, Harry Potter AND Doctor Who he’s been in.