Recently we asked the BuzzFeed Community to share the worst TV storylines from the past decade. Here are some of our favourites.
🚨 WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! 🚨
1. The out-of-bounds relationship between Aria and Ezra in Pretty Little Liars.
2. And the anticlimatic reveal of A.D.'s identity in the final episode.
3. The confusing Eurus Holmes storyline in Sherlock.
4. The whole "unfit mother" storyline involving Quinn and Shelby in Glee.
5. Not to mention the weird love triangle between Kurt, Blaine, and Karosfky.
6. And Rachel quitting her dream role on Broadway to pursue a TV show gig.
7. The unnecessary relationship drama between Jim and Pam in the final season of The Office.
8. The emotional death of Matthew in Downton Abbey.
9. And the storyline involving the burned solider and his ~mysterious~ identity.
10. The uncomfortable relationship between Dexter and Deb in Dexter.
11. Everything about Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why.
12. Enzo being killed off in The Vampire Diaries.
13. Jeff and Annie dating in Community, despite their massive age difference.
14. The resurrection of Michael in Jane the Virgin, even though he was dramatically killed off at the end of Season 4.
15. The confusing mess of storylines in Riverdale.
16. Including Betty and Jughead, who continued dating after finding out that they share a half-brother.
17. And Archie assembling that cringeworthy vigilante group called the Red Circle.
18. Everything about that last season of Scrubs.
19. The incredibly disappointing end to How I Met Your Mother.
20. The messiness that was Season 5 of True Blood.
21. Mary being brought back to life on Supernatural.
22. And the hit-and-miss Leviathan plot during Season 7.
23. Everything about Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life.
24. The controversial pairing of Maggie and Jackson in Grey's Anatomy.
25. The convoluted storylines in Season 7 of Once Upon A Time.
26. Michael's sudden decision to leave and move to Colorado with Holly in The Office.
27. The infuriating ending to all the twists and turns in Lost.
28. The lack of chemistry between Scott and Malia in Teen Wolf.
29. June's decision to stay in Gilead rather than escape with Nichole in The Handmaid's Tale.
30. The "mad queen" twist to Daenerys' storyline during the final season of Game of Thrones.
31. As well as the anticlimatic death of Jaime and Cersei.
32. And Bran being crowned King of Westeros in the last episode.
33. The direction of Veronica's character in Season 4 of Veronica Mars.
34. The forced relationship between Dan and Blair in Gossip Girl.
35. And, of course, the unsatisfying reveal of Dan as Gossip Girl in the end.
36. The missed opportunity with Billy's death in Stranger Things.
37. And finally, the sheer craziness of Dan's heart transplant being eaten by a dog in One Tree Hill.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.