31 Things From Walmart That’ll Make Your Bedroom Your Favorite Room In The House
Because you deserve to feel comfy and cozy in your safe haven.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Better Homes & Gardens three-tiered shelf to hang your favorite books, decor pieces, or knickknacks you simply cannot live without.
2. A Better Homes & Gardens throw blanket, because what's a cozy bedroom without a plush throw blanket that doubles as decor?
3. A Better Homes & Gardens velvet tufted floor pillow you can use as a comfy seating arrangement in your reading nook.
4. A Novogratz brass table lamp to add both mood lighting and a mid-century modern feel to the ambiance of your bedroom.
5. A Zinus Mia black metal platform bed, because you deserve both comfort and stability when catching some Z's, without ever having to break the bank.
6. A Homedics essential oil diffuser so that you can bring in the relaxing scents of ylang ylang or chamomile as you unwind in bed after a long and taxing day.
7. A Mainstays backrest lounger pillow, because let's face it: you're all most likely spending some time with your laptop in bed as you WFH. You may as well make the workday comfortable.
8. A Mainstays end table to add some pizzazz to your reading corner. This end table is large enough to hold your reading necessities, without ever taking up too much space in your room.
9. An antique-inspired full length mirror, because full-length mirrors are necessary when planning out our looks in the morning. Plus, this'll be a great prop for any outfit of the day selfie you choose to post to your feed.
10. An Allswell 10-inch mattress that'll make you wonder how something so comfortable yet supportive can ever arrive to your doorstep in a box. This is a hybrid mattress, meaning it has layers to support all the curves in your body while simultaneously feeling like the world's largest marshmallow.
11. A hypoallergenic down alternative comforter so that anyone in your house can come and cuddle during dark and stormy nights, without having to worry about allergies. This comforter's warmth will have you asleep within minutes.
12. A 2-inch memory foam mattress topper, because you can spruce up the comfort of your bed without having to shell out for an entirely new mattress. This mattress topper is great because it provides comfort during sleep, while protecting your mattress from any accidental wear and tear.
13. A Sertapedic Cool Nites pillow to ensure you'll never have to flip the pillow for the cool side ever again.
14. A MoDRN globe lamp so that you can add light to the dark areas in the room, while upping the ante on the design of your bedroom with stellar decor.
16. A bamboo floor pouf to provide a comfortable seat in your bedroom, or the perfect foot rest as you are reading a book.
17. A Mainstays wrinkle-free bed sheet set so that you can feel like you're slipping into a hotel bed every single night.
18. A cotton Jacquared duvet cover set that'll prove that you can have things that are both cute and functional. This duvet cover will protect your duvet from any accidental spills, while immediately boosting the ambience in your room with its design.
19. A weighted blanket to save you from the Sunday Scaries as you try to enjoy the last bits of your weekend.
20. A Pillow Pad tablet stand, because you should never have to deal with having your phone or tablet fall on your face ever again during a late-night scroll. This Pillow Pad is versatile, as you can use it when working at your desk, too.
21. A six-drawer dresser to organize all your shirts, socks, and sweats in one place, while adding a mid-century modern flair to your comfort cave.
22. A pair of open-toed slippers that have extra cushion for support, while their open-toed design stops feet from overheating.
23. An Umbra two-tiered jewelry tray to hold all the jewelry, hair accessories, and tiny lip balms that are currently lounging on your bedside table.
24. A Burt's Bees Almond & Milk hand cream so that you can wake up with smooth skin every morning. Plus, this hand cream is fairly thick, meaning a little goes a long way for the skin on your hands, elbows, and knees.
25. An Energizer clip-on reading light for those of you who enjoy reading in bed, yet have a partner who needs complete darkness as they snooze away.
26. A wicker basket with handles to hold all the magazines, books, or extra blankets you like to keep close by your bed.
27. A MoDRN framed art print, because what's sprucing up a space without hanging a bit of art? This neutral print will go with any decor plan while adding a simple modern touch to your bedroom.
28. A pack of thermal insulated curtains for those of you with a bed currently stationed near a window. These curtains are great for keeping the heat in, while keeping the cold, and most light, out during the winter time.
29. A faux sheepskin area rug, because there is nothing worse than bare feet hitting a cold floor first thing in the morning. Save yourself from that experience, while amping up the design in your bedroom with this area rug.
30. A Mrs. Meyer's lavender candle so one of the most calming scents can lull you to sleep every night.
31. And a memory foam body pillow, because is there anything better than falling asleep every night while holding onto a soft memory foam pillow?
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.