1. A self-groomer cat toy for the feline in your life who cannot get enough of those precious cheek scratches. This product adheres to any corner in your home, making self-grooming a breeze for your kitty.
2. A silicone cat bowl mat, because messes are inevitable when dinnertime rolls around. This will keep your floors food-free, and will also protect them from water damage if your cat is the type to splash their water bowl before drinking.
3. A bag of Blue Buffalo high protein adult cat food for your adventurous furbaby who needs all the energy they can get. This formula is high in protein, making it ideal for cats who enjoy frequent backyard expeditions.
4. A set of interactive toy wands to help your cat get the recommended amount of exercise they need. These wands are retractable and include many attachments, meaning your cat will never become bored of this toy.
5. A Catit grass planter that'll keep your cats from eating the plants around your home. This is extremely important to have as a cat owner since some house plants are actually toxic to cats.
6. A Petmate litter pan for those of you who have dogs, too. Your dog will not be able to reach inside of this box to dig, and your cat's paws will remain dust-free thanks to the litter trap at the top of this box.
7. A bag of Temptations hairball control cat treats, because as your long-hair cat enjoys the taste of this treat, you'll enjoy the treat of not having to *constantly* clean up hairballs.
8. A pet food storage system so that your cats' food stays fresh right until the last kibble. The double-tier airtight design is great for storing dry food and treats.
9. A Vetericyn would and skin care spray, because cats get nicks from time to time. Consider this the cat version of that one salve you rub onto your own cuts to help them heal quicker.
10. A Feline Greenies Pill Pocket that's like a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. Simply hide the pill inside the treat, press the treat to mold it around the pill, and watch your cat enjoy.
11. A Feline cat treat, because dental hygiene is of the utmost importance when caring for your cat. They'll think they're getting a treat, while you know you're helping them ward off gum disease, and strengthen their teeth.
12. A Hertzko self-cleaning brush with retractable teeth to make cleanup after a good brushing experience so easy, you'll wish you had purchased it sooner.
13. A SmartyKat catnip toy so that your cat can play and de-stress after a long day. Simply fill this toy with catnip, and watch your furry friend go wild.
14. A Catit flower water fountain, since some cats prefer running water to water that sits still in a bowl. This fountain filters water to ensure that your cat has a crisp and clean drink every time.
15. A pair of cat nail clippers, because although you love your cat, their claws can sometimes be the bane of your existence. These clippers are great, as they cause minimal splitting while cutting your cat's claws.
16. A case of Purina Beyond grain-free wet food that'll make your cat want to eat every last drop. This formula is grain-free, which is ideal for promoting proper digestion in all cats.
18. An Advantage small cat flea treatment that'll provide sweet relief to your indoor/outdoor kitty. This treatment attacks fleas at all stages of life, making the annihilation of those pesky little critters hassle-free.
19. A hooded litter box to give your cat a bit of privacy while they use the restroom. Meanwhile, you'll surely love the carbon filter that locks odors.
20. A PetUltimates probiotics for cats, because you care about your sweet little kitty who has trouble using the bathroom. This probiotic comes in a powder form and mixes into your cat's wet food effortlessly.
21. A fuzzy cat tree so that your cat has something other than your couch to scratch during their free time. This tree has a hammock, too, which is perfect for midday cat naps.
22. An Oxyfresh water additive to help you care for your cat's teeth. Dental care has never been simpler: just add a capful of this to your cat's water, and they will have fresh breath and healthy gums in no time.
23. A raised cat food bowl, because raised bowls provide cats with a better eating posture, making digestion easier.
24. A Vet's Best waterless shampoo to save you from the traumatic experience of giving a cat a bath. Consider this if your indoor/outdoor cat likes to roll around in dirt from time to time.
25. A self-warming bed, because cats like to feel warm 24/7. This pad contains a thermal insert that traps heat and warms your cat during their entire slumber.
26. A robotic cat toy for the techy cat in your life. This toy charges with a USB, and rolls around the house on its own. Consider this toy if your cat *always* wants to play when it's time for you to have your fifth Zoom meeting of the day.
27. A Fresh Step clumping litter with Febreze, because you love your cat — but you do not love the scent of their litter box. This litter traps odor and has a fresh scent that'll make walking past the litter box bearable.
28. A bag of Purina sensitive skin and stomach dry food for the kitty in your life who gets upset tummies quite often. This formula tastes great to them, and promotes balance in their skin and stomach.
29. A Gorilla Grips litter box mat so that you'll never have to worry about stepping on litter ever again. This mat traps litter and dust from your cat's paws, and is washable, too.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.